Are you ever embarassed by how simpish other males can be?

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I don't really care how other nikkaz get down, YOUR BUSINESS IS YOUR BUSINESS, but some of these nikkaz are the reasons average females think they are all that. I swear to God, one of my female facebook friends was talking about how some dude she didn't know told her she looked like a piece of fried chicken and lemonade on a hot summer day. Mind you, this chick is :manny: at best. I couldn't help but :snoop:, these nikkaz are ruining females for the rest of us :mindblown:

To each his own, I'mma get mine, but some of these dudes are a shame upon all males

I_Q

All Star
Daps
They're pretty pathetic but it does entertain me especially when they crash and burn

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't really care how other nikkaz get down, YOUR BUSINESS IS YOUR BUSINESS, but some of these nikkaz are the reasons average females think they are all that. I swear to God, one of my female facebook friends was talking about how some dude she didn't know told her she looked like a piece of fried chicken and lemonade on a hot summer day. Mind you, this chick is :manny: at best. I couldn't help but :snoop:, these nikkaz are ruining females for the rest of us :mindblown:

To each his own, I'mma get mine, but some of these dudes are a shame upon all males

Then why even make the thread? Seems like you do care and just wanted to bytch about people you perceive to be 'simps'. What's with all the complaining about simps these days? If they want to lower themselves in that way, then, let them :cook: You seem like one of those p*ssy monitor type dudes always worrying about what other motherfukkers are doing as it pertains to hos. Just handle your own,
tumblr_m5w1yjtVTt1qjb32n.gif

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Then why even make the thread? Seems like you do care and just wanted to bytch about people you perceive to be 'simps'. What's with all the complaining about simps these days? If they want to lower themselves in that way, then, let them :cook: You seem like one of those p*ssy monitor type dudes always worrying about what other motherfukkers are doing. Just handle your own,
tumblr_m5w1yjtVTt1qjb32n.gif

Everything you said is true, but I'm bored in class and have nothing else to do. You don't know me, n*gga :childplease:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I agree.... I got a potna who is a grade A simp and he admits it.... Now I give him props cause he only simps for A1 hoes... But it never fails that the broad ends of fukking with somebody else or loses interest...

But my main problem is the simps are the reason these average to slighty above average broads are gassed up and think they the shyt.... Nothing with paying a chick a compliement or saying nice things but these nikkas be going over board with and then wonder why these broad be thinking they can do better and leave their ass in the dust...

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
On my fb, when a girl posts a new profile picture, there are 1,000 comments from her girlfriends saying "damn girl you so beautiful"..."why are you so pretty?" even when ol girl looks like :huhldup: ...it aint just niqqas.

My point is --- why are you so intimidated by this? Why are you bothered by women being complimented? Its almost as if your insecurities are showing here, and ya'll dont want females to have high opinions of themselves and high self esteem, because ya'll feel like it will limit your chances to pull unless she feels like she's worthless or somethin. Stop trippin about it. If ya sht right, she gunna bang with you, regardless more often than not.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
On my fb, when a girl posts a new profile picture, there are 1,000 comments from her girlfriends saying "damn girl you so beautiful"..."why are you so pretty?" even when ol girl looks like :huhldup: ...it aint just niqqas.
I swear I was gonna make a thread about this. :heh:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Very weak line by ol' boy, but maybe he finds her attractive? anyway why do you care?