Are you dating until there are better options?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Or happy with someone who makes you happy.

My homie, he gets around, he met some older chick, before meeting again the white hispanic chick.

The older chick was asking him questions as if she was comparing him to someone she already was dating
kinda like, who is the better option. Like she is already seeing someone, but quick to respond to calls, and agrees to meet, he said they made out, but she probably got dudes who like her or she been out with. Yeah, she dating, but it seems she waiting for a best option.

Are you dating until there are better options? Or happy with someone who makes you happy.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I just date whoever until i find someone that can make me happy.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I don't even call it dating.. I just say "we're in a specific place right now" and "I don't like to put labels on things" Well I use these quotes with jump offs mostly :manny:

Women who I'm with "exclusively" ehh if I know I can do better and they are just a buffer I put them in the friend zone with a built in trap door for unexpected sex.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I'm getting around until I can't go anymore. Might find a person who makes me happy along the way but relationships and monogamy aren't my deal.