Are you Army Vets really eatin like this....?

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
I was just talking to my buddy whose been out of the military for a few years, and he's got it good..

Basically he gets paid for not doing shyt lol

The goverment pays him BAH allowance, and hes also a full time student--which means the gov is paying for his school 100%, and what ever grants/loans he gets-- he gets to keep all of it

So basically $5550 pell grant, all to himself

then he said he gets VA payments around $1900 a month also

He said he'll be getting these payments the rest of his life-- which comes out to $3k a month--plus he can still work full time and collect it

shyt is crazy-- I shouldve joined :sadcam:

Gilly

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
707 & 813
I was just talking to my buddy whose been out of the military for a few years, and he's got it good..

Basically he gets paid for not doing shyt lol

The goverment pays him BAH allowance, and hes also a full time student--which means the gov is paying for his school 100%, and what ever grants/loans he gets-- he gets to keep all of it

So basically $5550 pell grant, all to himself

then he said he gets VA payments around $1900 a month also

He said he'll be getting these payments the rest of his life-- which comes out to $3k a month--plus he can still work full time and collect it

shyt is crazy-- I shouldve joined :sadcam:

yes breh, and depending on what state you in you can collect unemployment at the same damn time :ohhh::bryan::ehh:

i just got out and registered for school.. all paid for.. im in florida so ill only be making like 1646 a month off that.. bout to get this pell grant money tho :wow:.. unemployment bout to kick in :wow:

all in all from being an e4 in the military to going to school full time im only losing about 400 dollars a month..

:dj2:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yes.

But only if you've gone overseas. Otherwise you'll be like me, which ain't shyt and a waste of fukking time

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
good, we should be givin these dudes the ill benfits

we need to cut some of these military bases tho :huhldup: were in what like 80 countries :what: cut my fukkin loan interest before we keep a base in germany :scusthov: