Are you Afraid Of Spiders?

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
Iv never been scared of spiders but I never assumed the bite when I was younger , I know people who have been driving and jumped out of moving cars because of as spider and felt they were justified

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Depends on the size and location 🤔
Generally no they just make me itch

My fear of rats tho
That's real fear

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Iv never been scared of spiders but I never assumed the bite when I was younger , I know people who have been driving and jumped out of moving cars because of as spider and felt they were justified
I hate spiders but the one thing I hate more is an ineffectual coward who can't handle a spider/bug/whatever.

I see a spider I kill it, but if someone is one of those screamers who can't stomp one out, I hate them a little bit more.

Scared of something, do something about it.

I'd never jump out of a car, but I'd drive and swat at the same time.

Don't just scream and await the better man's rescue.

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
Add me to that. Almost killed myself and my sister over a spider crawling on my headrest. :mjlol: . Had a wasp and cricket almost claim my life too. I hate bugs so much. :pacspit:. Although, I do appreciate their place in the circle of life. I just don’t want them around me.

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
I don’t mess with bugs at all. But it’s funny because I’ll pick up worms, lady bugs and Rollie pollies. Just depends on the bug, but them big hairy tarantulas and giant centipedes are a nope!

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
One took me by surprise back in January. The little muthafukka comes running towards my kitchen and had me :dahell: so soon? Usually they don't make an appearance until at least spring time. It was a cold day too. Needless to say the eight legged breh got caught and flushed down the toilet.

Seen a pic the other day on Twitter of some huge Australian huntsman spider on someone's wall. Damn thing looked like it was half my size. Generally I can tolerate spiders, but those big ones as large as my hand need to stay their asses in the wild. Snakes, forget it.