Are y'all ready for triple digit heat this summer?

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
We had mild winter this year, and that normally inticates a very humid ass summer, so are you ready?

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
nikka, we get triple digit heat EVERY year in Houston...:merchant::sadbron:

Man i went to go visit one of my cousins that stay in the Dallas area last July.....mothafukk dat shyt nikka. I aint neva experienced heat like that before in my life. Even the breezes were hot as fukk. Felt like somebody was just aimin a blow dryer on high at my face. :sadbron:

NO THANKS.

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
I welcome it..ab game gon be like
showthread.php

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Man i went to go visit one of my cousins that stay in the Dallas area last July.....mothafukk dat shyt nikka. I aint neva experienced heat like that before in my life. Even the breezes were hot as fukk. Felt like somebody was just aimin a blow dryer on high at my face. :sadbron:

NO THANKS.

but that's just JUNE. wait until August...:deadrose::dead::stopitslime::noah::sadbron::beli::birdman::wtf::what:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I hate weather over 85 degrees. my pockets love it better when I DON'T have to use my A/C in the summer

What's crazy is i grew up in da chi without AC. and you KNOW bout dem summers they can have there. BUt oddly enuff it never was an issue. Never realized it was actually a nice luxury like that until i went to college lol.

I caint fukk wit no place without it now tho. :sadbron: