Are yall ✌🏿quiet vacationing✌🏿? Who is this cute ass girl working for Blavity?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
This concept is stupid. IT is gonna know if you're somewhere else. I mainly wanna know her @

wDenX4O.gif

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I was under the impression that this was always cool, with remote work, until recently
I know at my job they allow it but you need to let your supervisor new. They even started allowing overseas the other week but thats been all higher ups at corporate so far. Ain't shyt "quiet" if you have to authenticate your logins.

Daps
recently got an email about working remote while traveling. key points were dont download something (i forgot what, i think it was the VPN) and don't take our work laptops to china (but to get a specific laptop from IT)

basically, they don't care aside from security reasons.

before when we were in office, i guess some people tried to quite vacation and we would get reminders about the importance of not checking in during vacation lol.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This concept is stupid. IT is gonna know if you're somewhere else. I mainly wanna know her @

wDenX4O.gif

You mainly want to know her @

We all know, even you know, you’re not going to get at her or succeed even if you were to try.

So the only thing left for you to do is quietly follow her. And I’m assuming this is a desire for @ for incel, sexual reasons, you might even be touching yourself to her videos about work culture.

Why are you comfortable with the person you’ve become?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
You mainly want to know her @

We all know, even you know, you’re not going to get at her or succeed even if you were to try.

So the only thing left for you to do is quietly follow her. And I’m assuming this is a desire for @ for incel, sexual reasons, you might even be touching yourself to her videos about work culture.

Why are you comfortable with the person you’ve become?
I'm not hearing shyt from a muhfukka worshipping another man, and the man is dead :camby:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
recently got an email about working remote while traveling. key points were dont download something (i forgot what, i think it was the VPN) and don't take our work laptops to china (but to get a specific laptop from IT)

basically, they don't care aside from security reasons.

before when we were in office, i guess some people tried to quite vacation and we would get reminders about the importance of not checking in during vacation lol.
My old job didn't give a damn where we worked at. I never even had a site to log in to as everything was done from laptop. There were some internal sites I'd couldn't use without logging into a VPN off a portable router which was tied to our home IP. I would just hit up somebody from the office and have me dial me directly onto one of our inhouse PCs using webex and do whatever I needed there.

At my current job we can log into the VPN from anywhere. We have certain countries we aren't allowed to log in from. So if we plan to log in from one of those countries we have to reach out and get a travel laptop. Then we mail in our regular laptop to one of our IT teams who set it up on the network in the office. Then with the travel laptop we just remote desktop in to our regular one after logging into the VPN. I've worked while in the middle of cruises and while in Jamaica.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Dumb bytch blowing up the block. Some employers may not care, but a lot can get in trouble with the government if you working overseas