Are Xbox One play anywhere games optimized for PC?

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I recently got a PC for my office that has a 1070 gtx and I7 processor. I don't have any gaming systems buy by brother has an XBOX 1 and he basically uses my old xbox gamertag and I pay for live etc...I retired from gaming a while ago.

But now i'm building my business so I will likely have down time in my office and was looking at the xbox play anywhere feature. Will these games be streaming from his Xbox or are they stand alone games that the PC will optmize graphically?

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
You two sharing the gamertag is good and will make this easier.

The Play anywhere titles will be downloaded and played on the actual PC, not streamed. The only issue is that you both won't be able to play the game at the SAME time with the same xbox account. One can only play at a time.

A work around this is to make this xbox account the HOME primary account on his xbox, and then he makes a new xbox gamertag on that same xbox. That new gamertag will have access to all the games and gold access that your original shared account has. And will allow both of you to play it at the same time if you want to.

As far as optimization its pretty good. Forza Horizon 3 was having some issues at launch but I think those have been fixed now.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
You two sharing the gamertag is good and will make this easier.

The Play anywhere titles will be downloaded and played on the actual PC, not streamed. The only issue is that you both won't be able to play the game at the SAME time with the same xbox account. One can only play at a time.

A work around this is to make this xbox account the HOME primary account on his xbox, and then he makes a new xbox gamertag on that same xbox. That new gamertag will have access to all the games and gold access that your original shared account has. And will allow both of you to play it at the same time if you want to.

As far as optimization its pretty good. Forza Horizon 3 was having some issues at launch but I think those have been fixed now.

Would rep if I could good looks!