Are women who "know" too much about men pretty much useless?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
IMO, a woman that you really want should be somewhat gullible or naive in some ways.

Not to say that those are always quality traits, but if you're a good dude who's not gonna mess her over, then there's nothing for her to worry about.

But the women out here who are always on some "game recognize game", or "move on around boo, I already know what you tryna do" etc., these women are pretty much ruined and pointless in trying to get to know. They will shut you down even when ur just trying to be polite or gentlemanly.....if you do get into relationship w/ one, they will question everything you do b/c they don't trust you and feel that they know what ur up to.

And the very fact that they know (or think they know) how men act/the mind of every man, is a sign they've been around the block too many times w/ too many other men.

Agree or disagree??? :manny:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Negative.

A woman who knows about men knows how easy we are to please and that's a gem, brehtheren.

Don't talk during the game. Cook every now and again. Let's fukk.

I'd sign up for that.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Negative.

A woman who knows about men knows how easy we are to please and that's a gem, brehtheren.

Don't talk during the game. Cook every now and again. Let's fukk.

I'd sign up for that.
:comeon:

I'm not talking about that breh. How is what you listed ever a negative?

I'm talking about these women out here who think they have you and your intentions figured out before you even step to them, based upon their past dealings with multiple other men.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
It's the opposite

With her, she won't be falling for any and everything.
She doesn't have to be a bitter, used up whore to understand
and have common sense

Daps
I've been thrown to the bushes because I know too much. A lot of my guy friends tell me about shyt and keep me in the loop so when a guy tries to pull a fast one on me, I'm like this :ufdup: and :umad:

:manny:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon:

I'm not talking about that breh. How is what you listed ever a negative?

I'm talking about these women out here who think they have you and your intentions figured out before you even step to them, based upon their past dealings with multiple other men.

I misunderstood.

I hear and agree.

I dated a chick like that once. Cancelled on a date we had cause I just didn't feel like going out, and got an earful about how she knew about some other woman and "phoenix isn't that big of a place" and "so and so told me about you."

I was :what: followed quickly by, "I don't think we're compatible but it was nice knowing you."

I'm sure she went and told her girlfriends that I was just another "two-timing ain't shyt nikka". She actually hit me on Facebook last year asking if I wanted to hang out sometime. :laugh:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I misunderstood.

I hear and agree.

I dated a chick like that once. Cancelled on a date we had cause I just didn't feel like going out, and got an earful about how she knew about some other woman and "phoenix isn't that big of a place" and "so and so told me about you."

I was :what: followed quickly by, "I don't think we're compatible but it was nice knowing you."

I'm sure she went and told her girlfriends that I was just another "two-timing ain't shyt nikka". She actually hit me on Facebook last year asking if I wanted to hang out sometime. :laugh:

Haha...to an extent, that's pretty much exactly what I'm talking about :heh:

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
You should have just called this "Bitter chicks unappreciation thread."

This applies to both genders, though. If you need proof, check the "Quick Little Gems" thread.

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think its good and bad...good in the sense that she'll know what it takes to please a man...but bad in the sense that she (and knowing how humans act) could use it against you to get whatever she wants out of you...Depends on if she's that type of woman:manny:

but then again only a weak minded man would let a woman use him like that...:patrice:

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
If you want a woman to be naive, then you have to keep them guessing, you take 3 steps towards the puzzy, then 2 steps back once she starts catching on. Let her be the one to ask if you want to fukk her. Then you hit with "I never really thought about you like that" :jawalrus:

You just turned the tables on her, because all women feel the need to be pursued for sexual conquest. If you let her know that you don't care what dat mouf do, she's going to find a way to make you care.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
IMO, a woman that you really want should be somewhat gullible or naive in some ways.
Not to say that those are always quality traits, but if you're a good dude who's not gonna mess her over, then there's nothing for her to worry about.
But the women out here who are always on some "game recognize game", or "move on around boo, I already know what you tryna do" etc., these women are pretty much ruined and pointless in trying to get to know. They will shut you down even when ur just trying to be polite or gentlemanly.....if you do get into relationship w/ one, they will question everything you do b/c they don't trust you and feel that they know what ur up to.
And the very fact that they know (or think they know) how men act/the mind of every man, is a sign they've been around the block too many times w/ too many other men.
Agree or disagree??? :manny:

The woman you described as "a woman who knows too much about men" is not what I had in my mind when I entered this thread...

You are describing an insecure person, who probably doesn't even have knowledge of self...

A worthy woman who knows too much about men, will smell your bullsh_t from miles away and not even give you the time of day...

And she doesn't need to be with a lot of men to know this, because she is smart, she knows this by looking at her parents' relationship, her friends relationship and other sources...

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
If you want a woman to be naive, then you have to keep them guessing, you take 3 steps towards the puzzy, then 2 steps back once she starts catching on. Let her be the one to ask if you want to fukk her. Then you hit with "I never really thought about you like that" :jawalrus:

You just turned the tables on her, because all women feel the need to be pursued for sexual conquest. If you let her know that you don't care what dat mouf do, she's going to find a way to make you care.

Or she might think youre not all that attracted to her. Let her know you WANT to fukk her, but you dont NEED to; Basically if she doesnt get the dikk somebody else will :ufdup:

YOUR method is too passive aggressive and could take too long to work :patrice:

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Or she might think youre not all that attracted to her. Let her know you WANT to fukk her, but you dont NEED to; Basically if she doesnt get the dikk somebody else will :ufdup:

YOUR method is too passive aggressive and could take too long to work :patrice:

But the OP was saying that he didn't want a woman that catches on too quick. If man's intent is not the fukk the woman he's pursuing or talking to, then he's wasting both of their time. My point was to flip the script so that the woman is willingly giving up the puzzy. Most women that think that they are attractive have big egos. If you take 3 steps towards the puzzy, she's going to know that you are attracted to her, unless she's oblivious, That's when she'll ask you a question to put you on the spot. That's when you take a step back so that you maintain emotional control and balance in the possible relationship.

Really the only women that should be/will be naive to your true intent and motives will be female friends and co workers. Any other woman that you approach in a casual, non work, non customer service manner is going to have the notion that you want to sleep with her.