Are women more attracted to the image than the talent and content, in music?

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
Taylor Swift's success, Cardi B's success,¸New kids on the Block, Nynsc, 1Direction's success, Rihanna's success, BackStreetBoys, Katy Perry, basically most female pop artists and teen boysband. These type of artists, 80% of their fans are women.

When I heard stuff like '' I relate to her or them so much'', or ''I identify with them'' or ''I like the way they look or she looks'' it was always from a woman.

Women love to dream and get lost in a fantasy, I guess. living vicariously through

Last edited:

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Cardi B's success, 1Direction's success, Rihanna's success, basically most female pop artists and teen boysband. These type of artists, 80% of their fans are women.

When I heard stuff like '' I relate to her or them so much'', or ''I identify with them'' it was always from a woman.

Women love to dream and get lost in a fantasy, I guess.
you took this thread in a different direction than I thought you would. I thought you meant groupies who are attracted to a famous lifestyle and hang around crap artists just to get a taste of it.

Do you not relate to male performers and artists?

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
There's a reason why James Fauntleroy isn't a solo artist....

James+Fauntleroy+O72VDRS8ZfOm.jpg

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Taylor Swift's success, Cardi B's success, 1Direction's success, Rihanna's success, BackStreetBoys, Katy Perry, basically most female pop artists and teen boysband. These type of artists, 80% of their fans are women.

When I heard stuff like '' I relate to her or them so much'', or ''I identify with them'' it was always from a woman.

Women love to dream and get lost in a fantasy, I guess.
MUTHAfukkA :ufdup:backstreet boys was the shyt!!!

Cuz I waaant it Thaaat waaayyyyy!!
laugh.JPG