Are women all after the same small percentage of men?

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In most circles it seems like most women even if theyre friends will compete for the best looking guy out of the group and will rip each others eyes out out get him where guys will let a friend have her if he approached first because we realize theres more fish in the sea.

I know men are the one considered shallow and picky but imo women are much more shallow and picky then men,we find alto of different women attractive and dont fixate on one epsecially if shes unattainable where most women find the same few guys attractive and act like nobody else exists :manny:

Voodoo.

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is subjective, thankfully my best friend and I have completely different taste in men.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
If we're going on looks alone, you're onto something. I know that OkCupid users aren't the same thing as the entire population, but it's not a bad place to start:

Your Looks and Your Inbox « OkTrends

80% of men are considered below average on that site. Let that sink in.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
as a man looking good is based on hardwork of getting sixpack abs and muscles. we can control our body to a greater extinct for sex appeal.

women are simply god given breast and @ss...they only need to get a flat stomach so it's easy for women to be ideal. ain't that much difference between serena williams.... and a thick chick with a flat stomach from around the way.

Average dude around the way does not look like a model or an athlete because that takes hard work beyond the norm.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sure. The same way we all go after the same dimes (if we can find them).

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
one of the things that females think is attractive is that other females are attracted to the guy, really just comes down to "I want this guy that everyone thinks is cool and attractive to be attracted to me" so then they can feel like they are getting some attention from someone special. Its one of the reason why musicians or any kind of performers get women, a whole room of people are watching a guy on stage and applauding him and a woman just thinks "this guy is cool and important, if ii can get his attention then i will feel cool and important"

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In most circles it seems like most women even if theyre friends will compete for the best looking guy out of the group and will rip each others eyes out out get him where guys will let a friend have her if he approached first because we realize theres more fish in the sea.

I know men are the one considered shallow and picky but imo women are much more shallow and picky then men,we find alto of different women attractive and dont fixate on one epsecially if shes unattainable where most women find the same few guys attractive and act like nobody else exists :manny:

Where do you get this from? :patrice:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
every women believes she deserves the best of everything....then she gets out her prime and becomes a scavenger or a theres no good men broken record

Women will subtly flirt with the flyest guy in the group if hes single but her friend is in a better position to get him than she is. Ive had chicks "friends" try to lure me to their spot with various tasks or create reasons why they have to come by my spot when their friend conveniently wouldn't be around. I had a chick steal a kiss on me while her friend was in the bathroom,there was even a girl who was trying have her friend do a threesome with cause according to her "If you have sex with me and her, you're not going to want her anymore cause I know fukk better than her." Chicks are grimey like that. When you chilling with a chick and her friends, look for who is giving you the most eye contact. It probably wont be your chick.

And men are nowhere as shallow and picky as women. Women won't date dudes cause of the type of job he has. You ever hear a man say "nah ,I cant fukk with that chick, she works at burger king?" Hes just happy she has a job.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I don't mean to toot my own horn but the amount of female attention I get everyday still be having me like :pachaha: and :smugbiden: Then I see other dudes doing creepy peak a boo glances at women while I gotta avoid eye contact from the unattractive chicks, I'm like :laff:

Thank God I ain't ugly and I got these beard genetics and gangsta physique with boyish good looks :blessed:

*starts packing bags for my trip to the West Coast*

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
I don't mean to toot my own horn but the amount of female attention I get everyday still be having me like :pachaha: and :smugbiden: Then I see other dudes doing creepy peak a boo glances at women while I gotta avoid eye contact from the unattractive chicks, I'm like :laff:

Thank God I ain't ugly and I got these beard genetics and gangsta physique with boyish good looks :blessed:

*starts packing bags for my trip to the West Coast*

:mjpls: You ain't the only one, breh. :smugdraper:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
as a man looking good is based on hardwork of getting sixpack abs and muscles. we can control our body to a greater extinct for sex appeal.

women are simply god given breast and @ss...they only need to get a flat stomach so it's easy for women to be ideal. ain't that much difference between serena williams.... and a thick chick with a flat stomach from around the way.

Average dude around the way does not look like a model or an athlete because that takes hard work beyond the norm.

:dafukk: