Are White People Starting To Wake Up And Admit Their Privilege?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unfair Campaign PSA - YouTube

interesting PSA by the 'unfair campaign.' perhaps whites are beginning to see just how skewed society is in their favor. or, it could simply be more liberal white guilt that doesn't truly acknowledge the privilege enjoyed by whites from birth.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
read the comments and check the like/dislike bar, hell fukking no. and even with the campaign, those 'white guilty' cacs are still pieces of shyt. it's basically lowkey gloating because they aren't going to give up their privileges for even second to help those who are discriminated against.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah. No. The majority of white people still dislike us. Who cares though. Imma do me. They can come at me. I'll end up on top. :yeshrug:

And yes, liberal white guilt. Its pretty pathetic if you ask me.

what's "pathetic" about liberal white guilt? shouldn't white people feel some sense of shame for their role in a system that benefits them at the expense of colored people?

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
No. Whats to feel sorry about? My ancestors had the balls and smarts to take on anything and anyone in any way possible to make sure their people stayed on top. If anything, thanks.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
read the comments and check the like/dislike bar, hell fukking no. and even if the campaign, those 'white guilty' cacs are still pieces of shyt. it's basically lowkey gloating because they aren't going to give up their privileges for even second to help those who are discriminated against.

This.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No. Whats to feel sorry about? My ancestors had the balls and smarts to take on anything and anyone in any way possible to make sure their people stayed on top. If anything, thanks.

exactly, cacs have no shame in embodying satanic practices.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
read the comments and check the like/dislike bar, hell fukking no. and even with the campaign, those 'white guilty' cacs are still pieces of shyt. it's basically lowkey gloating because they aren't going to give up their privileges for even second to help those who are discriminated against.

Perfect response
thats-all-folks_163.gif

D.C Young

TMC
Daps
Reppin
NULL

you can't thank your ancestors for something that could possibly bite you in the ass in the future

I understand white people evolved in a climate that caused you to become more selfish, ruthless and caused you to have more of a conquering survivalistic mentality...

but that mentality has created unnecessary enemies...

you guys have mass murdered people in every part of the world...

so now your ancestors have left you enemies all over the world...

and that's problematic for you guys because you guys are a small minority...and on top of that your birthrate is declining, while other populations in the world are increasing....

not only are these populations increasing in their native lands, but also on your territory...

so now what if the same sh*t you guys did to other people would be done to you?

if you guys would've had a sense of justice from the beginning, the chances of that happening would be very minimal

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
what's "pathetic" about liberal white guilt? shouldn't white people feel some sense of shame for their role in a system that benefits them at the expense of colored people?

Why would white people today feel shame if they worked hard to get where they are and aren't strictly taking advantage of the system. If they didn't really have a role in keeping black people down. At this day in age a lot if not most of the shyt holding us down is because of us and the lack of involvement in our community. Its a big hole to get out of, but its not like we don't have the tools.

nikkas just aint that interested sometimes :yeshrug:

Not every successful white person needs to feel guilty about slavery and segregation and civil rights and shyt tho nikka

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Why would white people today feel shame if they worked hard to get where they are and aren't strictly taking advantage of the system. If they didn't really have a role in keeping black people down. At this day in age a lot if not most of the shyt holding us down is because of us and the lack of involvement in our community. Its a big hole to get out of, but its not like we don't have the tools.

nikkas just aint that interested sometimes :yeshrug:

Not every successful white person needs to feel guilty about slavery and segregation and civil rights and shyt tho nikka

Black Wall Street.

Learn about it and let the ether destroy your mind, body and soul.