Are we gonna see Nikbag TV blow up?

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps
I posted link from this dude reviewin the ridiculous and pathetic world of hip-hop today...back 2 weeks ago dude had probably 900 subs.

Now its close to 3500. :leon:

Is he gonna blow up, is he gonna be the only voice of reason for hip-hop bloggers?

TheNikbagtvZone's channel - YouTube

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
i hope so,...

i like nikbagtv....
it is one of my biggest guity pleasures....
like mr chi city was,.....

art barr

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
i watched his assessment of the Frank Ocean situation and was left feeling he was a doofus who can't even construct a proper sentence. Not one laugh. Not one insightful point. Not one fukk was given.

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps
i watched his assessment of the Frank Ocean situation and was left feeling he was a doofus who can't even construct a proper sentence. Not one laugh. Not one insightful point. Not one fukk was given.

is he supposed to be super intellectual and high articulate when discussin somethin as retarded as hip-hop?

:rudy:

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps

this nikka right here :what:

fukk you want him to do? You lookin' for some super intellectual, proper articulated fool to talk about hiphop? Like for real? You in the wrong genre breh.

as for him, I've always thought he was pretty funny lol. I love when he talks about J.Cole :russ:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
All I know is that as a lurker who finally signed up....
I've noticed an increase in gay members since Frank Ocean went ham

I say Ham because Noah's son Ham was gay

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
He's funny at times. The button up shirts and nerd frames offset the amount of hating he does. Pretty much Byron Crawford with a webcam.

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps
He's funny at times. The button up shirts and nerd frames offset the amount of hating he does. Pretty much Byron Crawford with a webcam.

Soooo...he's "hatin" (that's that automatic regular ass nikka Oh You Hatin Bruh response, as soon as someone doesn't drop on their knees and licks your or your imaginary friend's scrotum) because he calls out shyt like dumb ass Rick Ross repetitive songs, J Cole's pathetic attempts of becoming the "all-star" in the rap game and so on

LOL

fukk outta here

[ame=http://youtu.be/voOlEtpmwlU?t=45s]IS ASAP ROCKY DOWN WITH THE ILLUMINATI??????????? - YouTube[/ame]

If Asap Rocky is in the illuminati, that means the illuminati are fallin off

:pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
Soooo...he's "hatin" (that's that automatic regular ass nikka Oh You Hatin Bruh response, as soon as someone doesn't drop on their knees and licks your or your imaginary friend's scrotum) because he calls out shyt like dumb ass Rick Ross repetitive songs, J Cole's pathetic attempts of becoming the "all-star" in the rap game and so on

LOL

fukk outta here

IS ASAP ROCKY DOWN WITH THE ILLUMINATI??????????? - YouTube

If Asap Rocky is in the illuminati, that means the illuminati are fallin off

:pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:

Is that you NIKBAG?

:damn:

My nikka went from casual promotion to all out Nick FURY status in two posts. :umad:

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
lol at "Rich Kid" and "his head was a problem...people wasn't really feeling seeing him without a hat"

maybe this guy is on to something.

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
Guilty Pleasure viewing...if you want more serious opinions look elsewhere...dude did put me on Danny Brown though which I'm grateful for.

He can be funny when talking about Slaughterhouse I must admit.