Are we cross platforming or what?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
It's a thing but I'm not seeing the community talk about it. I figured there'd be people lined up on both sides. Is one side afraid of the other? Sony did join Microsoft for its cloud so they lost that battle. And then that one time Microsoft outclassed Sony in a game creation contest

What gives?

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doesn’t matter to me because the games I do play that have no or co-op there’s a healthy community, so no need to pool gamers from other systems to find a game. But if that’s something other people want I don’t see why it’s a issue

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
With PVP modes in shooters, hell no ain’t cross-playing, at least not with PC. Gears is the only shooter where console players consistently shyt on pc players. Every other shooter you’d be at huge disadvantage on console and not just because of kb+m.

With PVE games, sure why not? I’d love to have more people to play games like Castle Crashers Remastered, Borderlands 2, Resident Evil Revelations 2 Raid Mode, Diablo 3, etc.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
With PVP modes in shooters, hell no ain’t cross-playing, at least not with PC. Gears is the only shooter where console players consistently shyt on pc players. Every other shooter you’d be at huge disadvantage on console and not just because of kb+m.

With PVE games, sure why not? I’d love to have more people to play games like Castle Crashers Remastered, Borderlands 2, Resident Evil Revelations 2 Raid Mode, Diablo 3, etc.
So let me bring you into the 21st century.
You don't play against people on mice and keyboards, just controllers. I've done cross plat since day 1. Im often leading or doing much work. So let's clear that up...
Doesn’t matter to me because the games I do play that have no or co-op there’s a healthy community, so no need to pool gamers from other systems to find a game. But if that’s something other people want I don’t see why it’s a issue
:wtf:

So uh... anyway, coli gamers. If you think you nice, prove it. And if you know you trash? Please kindly step aside. I get on usually around midnight est. Im down for any mode honestly. Let's start a coli crew and eventually private matches

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So let me bring you into the 21st century.
You don't play against people on mice and keyboards, just controllers. I've done cross plat since day 1. Im often leading or doing much work. So let's clear that up...

:wtf:

So uh... anyway, coli gamers. If you think you nice, prove it. And if you know you trash? Please kindly step aside. I get on usually around midnight est. Im down for any mode honestly. Let's start a coli crew and eventually private matches
:francis:

Well cop Nioh 2 since that’s the only online game I’ll be playing since you want to play online

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
COD is the best game right now for that to happen. I think most people have their regulars they run with and that’s it
I get that, but most of us interact with each other daily so it shouldn't be too big of a deal to set something up. It would certainly make the sub a bit more live.

@Fatboi1 uploading a video destroying @PS4 through crossplay would do numbers. Let's prove which side is actually playing these games and not just talking about them.

shyt talking would be ungodly

"Maybe you were having latency issues playing on that raggedy ass xbox:umad:"

:wow:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I get that, but most of us interact with each other daily so it shouldn't be too big of a deal to set something up. It would certainly make the sub a bit more live.

@Fatboi1 uploading a video destroying @PS4 through crossplay would do numbers. Let's prove which side is actually playing these games and not just talking about them.

@Fatboi1 sold his PlayStation for a metro card last year and @PS4 doesnt have an active XBL account or internet service.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin

This is exactly it, but revy doesn't want to get exposed :francis: it's clear the Sony heads don't want no problems. Back on sohh we'd have shyt like this. We'd have nikkaz from one console coming to another. I joined uncharted 2 clans and eventually became the best at it :manny:

I remember playing gears with fatboy, REKKAPRYDE had an xbox for a while. We kind of dreamed of this day and now that it's here nikkaz acting like they not pressed to compete. As a competitor the only excuse is that nikkaz is soft. I respect you for stepping up as a leader of men :salute:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
This is exactly it, but revy doesn't want to get exposed :francis: it's clear the Sony heads don't want no problems. Back on sohh we'd have shyt like this. We'd have nikkaz from one console coming to another. I joined uncharted 2 clans and eventually became the best at it :manny:

I remember playing gears with fatboy, REKKAPRYDE had an xbox for a while. We kind of dreamed of this day and now that it's here nikkaz acting like they not pressed to compete. As a competitor the only excuse is that nikkaz is soft. I respect you for stepping up as a leader of men :salute:
Friend request been sitting in your inbox in COD but you keep duckin CandyMan. :mjgrin: