Are we all getting that new COVID shot this fall, brehs???

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
I haven’t gotten a booster in a year or so. Ironically I ended up getting sick that winter for the first time in 4 years. Could just be coincidence but it also made me wonder. I doubt I’m doing any more vaccines though unless this bird flu shxt starts popping off.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
I haven’t gotten a booster in a year or so. Ironically I ended up getting sick that winter for the first time in 4 years. Could just be coincidence but it also made me wonder. I doubt I’m doing any more vaccines though unless this bird flu shxt starts popping off.
I got my two shots back in 2021… they can keep these boosters. :camby:
The virus mutates. If you normally don't get a flu shot then you're fine not getting the updated vaccine. The only reason the vaccine exists is to give enough immunity to prevent the rapid spread that was overwhelming hospitals during the pandemic. Like with the flu you take your chances when getting it with how bad the infection will be. Some people die from the flu each year with covid it will be the same.

It's fine not to get the vaccine. But I hope people's reasoning is they are fine with the risk rather than fear mongering about what is in the vaccine and it's side effects...