Are vapes the new cigarettes?

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if 20-30 years from now we will look at vaping the same one most people look at how accessible and promoted cigarettes were back in the early days before our times

Like I feel like most people who smoke cigs know they are bad for you and no doctor would ever tell you anything otherwise but people do it anyway…but you would never see or even respect something like this today:

Also to add to this: I think online gambling will be looked at with similar discuss in 30 years, in terms of how loose we are with it (teens gamble parlays in school)

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Long term effects will find it's safer. Most of cigarette dangers come from the combustion and the additives. The amount of additives applied to cigarettes is staggering. It will always be something used by a small number of people but it won't get the same stigma applied. Everything poimts to it being safer than cigs and the negative articles you do find are about the addiction of nocotine for the most part.

I personally stick to cigars. You can clean your mouth but not your lungs.

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s been that way for awhile and people who have been using vapes and e-cigs for the last decade+ are starting to have health problems. I know a few cats who have been vaping nonstop for years

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
I will never forget that meme that went some like..coz of vaping u go to a club and u see them bouncers..intimidating and stuff weighing a ton each with a mix of this n that fighting skills but still smelling like roses n shyt:mjlol:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yes, but they're not nearly as harmful - which will lead to somewhat of an increase in their usage, but not to the ubiquity of cigarettes in the mid-20th century

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
I switched to vaping years ago. It's like suddenly one day it hit me, I be inhaling smoke in my lungs on purpose :jbhmm: fukk is wrong with me..

Seeing people at work run outside to spark cigs reminds me of me

Cigarettes are addictive as fukk

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Vapes are highly addictive. I quit for 3 months then one vacation I took a few puffs and it was a wrap for me. I'm addicted...I smoked cigarettes years ago but when I quit it was nothing to me but vaping taste to damn good. I stopped eating sweets because of it tho.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
They are becoming as big of a-holes in public as smokers used to be before they got publicly shamed into huddling off to the side of building.

Guy on the train couldn’t wait 20 minutes between stops to take a puff.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Those aerosol are destroying your lungs. You're finished.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I had to quit them funky ass squares, I had this same Breeze about 2 weeks. It's way more convenient and way less intrusive. :ehh: