Are those auto hdmi switches the better option then that manual one?

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Tv only has 2 hdmi and I need to upgrade that.

Any recommendations?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
il_1140xN.2342298523_25e3.jpg

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had one I used a while back bcuz my projector at the time had only one HDMI port…it was from a place where I used to buy a lot of digital audio equipment…not microcenter but it starts with an “m” if I recall…fukk smh…if I remember it, I’ll post the link

*edit*

monoprice…hold on lemme find the exact one I used

I had this one…I was using it with the xbox one and PS4 at the time…

…they have another one you can check out that is HDMI 2.0 compatible

Last edited:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had one I used a while back bcuz my projector at the time had only one HDMI port…it was from a place where I used to buy a lot of digital audio equipment…not microcenter but it starts with an “m” if I recall…fukk smh…if I remember it, I’ll post the link

*edit*

Monoprice stays coming through in the clutch with the reasonably priced cables and accessories.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Monoprice stays coming through in the clutch with the reasonably priced cables and accessories.

I haven’t had to buy anything directly from them for a while but I used to order from them a lot…if I need something from them now, I try to see if amazon has it first so I can get it quicker…and they usually do…it’s crazy how many stores sell shyt thru amazon

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I have an auto one used in sync with a hue box and it is sorta meh. It does switching right majority of the time, but it likes to do nothing the other times. As in, not even turn on the TV nothing.

I do believe if you get a more reputable one they do fantastic and automate properly. My gripe is sharing the same settings across the ports on the box. I make it work, but some people may not like this and it is somewhat limiting.

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

*edit*

How is the quality on in-home projectors now??? If u have a projector I know u have AT LEAST 1 high end picture quality TV in the crib, so how would u compare the 2??? I have 2 top of the line 75 inch LGs for main viewing, but wanna know what that projector life is like in comparison :jbhmm:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
How is the quality on in-home projectors now??? If u have a projector I know u have AT LEAST 1 high end picture quality TV in the crib, so how would u compare the 2??? I have 2 top of the line 75 inch LGs for main viewing, but wanna know what that projector life is like in comparison :jbhmm:
OLEDs are 77", not 75"