Are they really trying to make people take those no talent having bozos paul brothers (jake and logan) seriously?

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk those two no talent goofy attention whoring ass clowns. This is the problem for real nowadays. They just keep elevating no talent nobodies that arent even entertaining or likeable that dont do shyt. Like seriously, they have one of them basically on some freak show of boxing bullshyt trying to further discredit the whole sport of boxing. They are annoying as shyt too.

Seriously, we need to start a "get a REAL job" movement to force these lazy no talent bums that think they should be idolize for showing themselves on camera on youtube and social media doing nothing being an "influencer" or whatever thats supposed to be. Society most definitely is on a de fukking cline if people like these are being put everywhere. So tired of seeing and hearing these wack ass people like bobby attioff or however its spelled. Go hibernate and let the real talent come forward.

Taco

All Star
Daps
Making money is a talent. How many celebs tried the whole boxing stint and failed? How many hoes came out w/ a sex tape, but ain’t worth a quarter of what Kim K is. It is what it is, but if it was easy we’d all be doing it :yeshrug:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Making money is a talent. How many celebs tried the whole boxing stint and failed? How many hoes came out w/ a sex tape, but ain’t worth a quarter of what Kim K is. It is what it is, but if it was easy we’d all be doing it :yeshrug:
You think its all about money huh? Im tired of you ignant ass goofies with your sorry ass logic sounding like an automated hustler. Them rap songs did a number on some of you.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
who's they?

you are not obligated to watch anything. always remember it's a choice. if you can't make better viewing decisions find another hobby shyt is not complicated b.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who's they?

you are not obligated to watch anything. always remember it's a choice. if you can't make better viewing decisions find another hobby shyt is not complicated b.
I dont watch their content and never have so you got me fukked up with somebody else. Next. :camby:you know you should stop assuming and drawing conclusions especially if theres nothing written which indicates that i watch their shyt

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
If you don't like WWE fair enough but Logan's objectively pretty good at it and one of the top wrestling stars rn :ehh:

Taco

All Star
Daps
You think it’s all about money huh? Im tired of you ignant ass goofies with your sorry ass logic sounding like an automated hustler. Them rap songs did a number on some of you.
Wtf are you talking about? You’re mad cause I said making money is a talent? Tells me all I need to know broke nikka :childplease:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wtf are you talking about? You’re mad cause I said making money is a talent? Tells me all I need to know broke nikka :childplease:
Drugs makes money too. Does the person thats selling it have talent if it sells itself?

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
this is america, people love celebrity. so yeah, theres a good amount of people who think that because those people have money and are on tv, they should be given attention.

Taco

All Star
Daps
Drugs makes money too. Does the person thats selling it have talent if it sells itself?
If they are making millions selling drugs it’s not just selling it self. Yea bro, the fact that you thought this was a gotcha tells me I need to exit this convo. I repeat making A LOT of money is not easy.

Last edited:

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
fukk those two no talent goofy attention whoring ass clowns. This is the problem for real nowadays. They just keep elevating no talent nobodies that arent even entertaining or likeable that dont do shyt. Like seriously, they have one of them basically on some freak show of boxing bullshyt trying to further discredit the whole sport of boxing. They are annoying as shyt too.

Seriously, we need to start a "get a REAL job" movement to force these lazy no talent bums that think they should be idolize for showing themselves on camera on youtube and social media doing nothing being an "influencer" or whatever thats supposed to be. Society most definitely is on a de fukking cline if people like these are being put everywhere. So tired of seeing and hearing these wack ass people like bobby attioff or however its spelled. Go hibernate and let the real talent come forward.
These guys remind me of Trump. Yes, people are quick to call them clowns but they know two things exceptionally well: 1. how to get people to continue watching, 2. how people not liking being used as an advantage, and 3. how to position themselves. For example, people want to see Jake Paul get knocked out but he's getting paid for people hoping to see it. No different than the guy at the water cooler in the office getting promoted before the "hard workers."