Are These Protein Supplements Making Me Horny..?

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
I've been taking maxi nutrition cyclone and gyming it three times a week. I do about 20 mins of cardio and the rest weight training. I was advised by a friend to start taking maxi cyclone. it's been about two weeks and I noticed I been really sexual aroused lately. I did a bit of research about protein supplements and testosterone and I fear I've been producing more testosterone which has contributed to the sexual arousal because of the supplements.

Has anyone had this issue?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I've been taking maxi nutrition cyclone and gyming it three times a week. I do about 20 mins of cardio and the rest weight training. I was advised by a friend to start taking maxi cyclone. it's been about two weeks and I noticed I been really sexual aroused lately. I did a bit of research about protein supplements and testosterone and I fear I've been producing more testosterone which has contributed to the sexual arousal because of the supplements.

Could be wrong but unless the supplement has specific test boosting agents l would doubt it.

You might be producing more from lifting but it's likely nothing to worry about.

sosaa

All Star
Daps
Your libido got nothing to do with taking a protein supplement. When you intake more calories and start doing exercise(especially heavy lifting, but cardio too), your sex drive will go up. I know when I do some heavy squats I just wanna get the fukk outta the gym and bust a nut :ohlawd:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Your libido got nothing to do with taking a protein supplement. When you intake more calories and start doing exercise(especially heavy lifting, but cardio too), your sex drive will go up. I know when I do some heavy squats I just wanna get the fukk outta the gym and bust a nut :ohlawd:

Thanks

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real life, Sex drive be on another level after leaving the gym

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

You probably just getting more endorphins released in your body now.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

Shorty know what time it is after a leg day :banderas:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

This

More muscle building activities = increase hormones. That simple

Maybe you also increased your zinc intake so that would have an effect as well

You don't have to worry about increased testosterone tho, these nothing that working out or eating any food is gonna do to raise your test levels to anything that should concern you