Are there any non-indie third party developers that release Xbox console exclusive games?

Daps
Without having an exclusivity deal? There are Japanese developers that only release their games for Nintendo and Sony consoles, but I can't think of any developers that only release games for Xbox.

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Not really. Last gen the 360 got a decent number of third-party Japanese exclusives (shmups, visual novels, dating sims and other niche games like Oneechanbara and anime fighters) because it was easy to develop for compared to ps3’s archaic hardware. The Xbone doesn’t have that same appeal.

In the West, the 360 got some third-party console exclusives from Western devs, again, because the 360 had dev-friendly hardware. The 360 also had a large install base in NA and some devs felt like they didn’t need to go through the trouble of porting to ps3.

TL;DR the xbone has nothing going for it, so there’s nothing to gain from making xbone console exclusives without a deal

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The guy above was funny...
Without having an exclusivity deal? There are Japanese developers that only release their games for Nintendo and Sony consoles, but I can't think of any developers that only release games for Xbox.
Yes, and while a simple Google search can provide details i would say just get gamepass because that service would likely have the titles you're speaking of :francis:

3 off the top? Sunset overdrive, quantum break, ashen