Are there any natural strength supplements that work?

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I used creatine from mid 2016 to 2018 and I could bench 315x11. I stopped using it last summer because a doctor told me it was bad for my kidneys. I haven't been able to bench more than 315x5 since I stopped using it.:mjcry:

:lupe:Are there any natural supplements that yall use that work? I hope this isn't my plateau.
tenor.gif

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes creatine works, fish oil works a lot of things work protein works...

Creatinine isn’t good for the kidneys but it’s a damn near requirement for a doctor to tell you that damn near just like the dentist has to say floss more or the doctor says drink water or some shyt...

the amount of creatine you were taking 5mg I’m assuming isn’t no issue unless you already had kidney issues which is doubtful.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

You have to comb through studies relating to TT because many ignore clear improvements in biomarkers, but goes ignored because the focus is on testosterone only. TT acts like an analog of DHEA without the threat of estrogen conversion. DHEA and DHT increases mainly occur.

Also, protodioscin percentage matters and there's only 2 products tested to be worth a damn (both from Bulgaria).

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
You have to comb through studies relating to TT because many ignore clear improvements in biomarkers, but goes ignored because the focus is on testosterone only. TT acts like an analog of DHEA without the threat of estrogen conversion. DHEA and DHT increases mainly occur.

Also, protodioscin percentage matters and there's only 2 products tested to be worth a damn (both from Bulgaria).

Have you noticed an increase in your strength since you've been using it?

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Been taking 1 tsp of GNC creatine pre workout for years and my kidneys are straight.

Never do that loading phase.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Been taking 1 tsp of GNC creatine pre workout for years and my kidneys are straight.

Never do that loading phase.

I did the same thing. It doesn't happen over night. A doctor in his mid 60's told me his friends/crew members in the Navy used to use creatine when they were in there 20's. He said a lot of them them have kidney problems now. I don't want to be on dialysis when I get old:hubie:

Define "doesn't work" ... because it works for me in the gym and in the sack :sas2:

I just ordered some. Hopefully it works for me.:lupe:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
VemoHerb. Get it off Ebay. I went with the powder for value.

Alternatively, there's Tribestan if you can get a decent price.

Only two worth buying.

Thanks bro. Any side effects? You doing the 6 weeks on 2 weeks off?

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Thanks bro. Any side effects? You doing the 6 weeks on 2 weeks off?

Haven't noticed any negative side effects. And yea cycling is probably best for supps that can potentially raise hormones above range. Last time I took a month off after using for a month. 6 on 2 off seems to be the most common.