Are there any midgets/little people in the coli?

Ultimate Warrior

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_m6zqohpbti1r2sbbio1_400.gif

The age ol question when it comes to midgets is, do they need 4 hours of sleep? They are literally half of normals and if they attended a buffet they would eat half of what normal people ate, therefore they will never need the original 8 to slumber..*snortsssssss**

Destrucity is the expression that came over me when it came over me that there were no physically fit midgets, they don't jog a Warriors journey is a eternity to a midget.How would a midget do pre-warm up stretches, what would a trainer say to them for motivation, "one more to go big guy"?

Its a reason why Santa Claus handles the deliveries during the holidays 1 midget for billions of people on Earth..Imagine a midget postal worker...I'm tired thinking about it.

tumblr_m718lddA3M1qgk0pco1_1280.jpg

Midgets are the dark overlords of this galaxy, they are here to mess up the perception that mortals called growth, if it was a life or death situation and u needed cpr, think about what would a midget do?

we would both need a portable oxygen machineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
33n9o36.jpg

Blacsmiff

Pro
Daps
Reppin
California
tumblr_m6zqohpbti1r2sbbio1_400.gif

The age ol question when it comes to midgets is, do they need 4 hours of sleep? They are literally half of normals and if they attended a buffet they would eat half of what normal people ate, therefore they will never need the original 8 to slumber..*snortsssssss**

Destrucity is the expression that came over me when it came over me that there were no physically fit midgets, they don't jog a Warriors journey is a eternity to a midget.How would a midget do pre-warm up stretches, what would a trainer say to them for motivation, "one more to go big guy"?

Its a reason why Santa Claus handles the deliveries during the holidays 1 midget for billions of people on Earth..Imagine a midget postal worker...I'm tired thinking about it.

tumblr_m718lddA3M1qgk0pco1_1280.jpg

Midgets are the dark overlords of this galaxy, they are here to mess up the perception that mortals called growth, if it was a life or death situation and u needed cpr, think about what would a midget do?

we would both need a portable oxygen machineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
33n9o36.jpg

garycoleman-wtf.gif

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I wouldnt be surprised that midgets frequented message boards like this. Its not like they can chop it up with people in real life on a regular basis without people making issue of their height.

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I used to be a midget back in 98 but I grew out of it :yeshrug: just a phase.