Are there any loveline fans? (adam carolla and dr. drew radio show)

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I didn't really know where to post this but this seemed to be the best place. Are there any fans of this show in TFR? I've been binging on old loveline episodes lately. It's so hilarious and sometimes shocking. A lot of good guests, I'm watching this one with Ozzy Osbourne. I didn't know he was so funny and engaging.

but their are tons of episodes

Poppler 1

the episodes with David Allen Grier are particularly hilarious

there is also an official classic loveline podcast

Classic Loveline with Adam and Drew

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i enjoyed it back in the day

i remember someone calling in saying their brother used to stick forks & knives up his ass :scust:
dog the scariest call was this chick calling in saying she would have dreams of a guy coming into her room at night and watching her, she told her parents and they told her it was ok it was just a dream, turns out there was a dude hiding in her house crawl space and she found him when she went down into the basement for something and her dog saved her but the dude stabbed her dad and they found condoms and other weird shyt in the crawl space. fukking nuts breh

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
dog the scariest call was this chick calling in saying she would have dreams of a guy coming into her room at night and watching her, she told her parents and they told her it was ok it was just a dream, turns out there was a dude hiding in her house crawl space and she found him when she went down into the basement for something and her dog saved her but the dude stabbed her dad and they found condoms and other weird shyt in the crawl space. fukking nuts breh
:merchant:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Listened to this all the time in middle school. Adam Carolla was hilarious until he became an old angry racist
he hasn't changed much in his views, I don't think he's racist at all but he has some conservative viewpoints and pretty much gives no fukks and will talk about anything and not care about political correctness. he comes from poverty and shytty parenting though its not like he was born with a silver spoon

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
he hasn't changed much in his views, I don't think he's racist at all but he has some conservative viewpoints and pretty much gives no fukks and will talk about anything and not care about political correctness. he comes from poverty and shytty parenting though its not like he was born with a silver spoon
He's definitely a white supremacist no question. I listened to his podcast for a minute. He believes all other races are inferior to whites and he has said so many times. He would regularly rant about how certain cultures were simply inferior and shouldn't be allowed to reproduce. It started off as jokes here and there and evolved in to full blown 5 minute rants that's when I stopped listening to him. He uses his poor family as his cover for his racist views and tries to pass it off as just "common sense" but he's completely ignorant of basic history. He's not smart at all and no one on his show ever checked him so I turned it off

Last edited: