Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
xh0yRO.gif

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Kinda looks like a weak move in my opinion. They're not even denying playstation is better, just asking not to be trolled. This is exactly like Kodak crying about YoungBoy fans saying YB better.

For the record, I prefer XBOX and Kodak over PlayStation and YoungBoy. Just sayin'

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Kinda looks like a weak move in my opinion. They're not even denying playstation is better, just asking not to be trolled. This is exactly like Kodak crying about YoungBoy fans saying YB better.

For the record, I prefer XBOX and Kodak over PlayStation and YoungBoy. Just sayin'
I don't think you understand why the tweet exist. Its literally something sony stans do in every xbox tweet.
There will be tons of post with just that line "Playstation better" so imo I'm glad they acknowledged that there is low IQ trolls just repeating nonsense in a way that resembles "a bot"

That's what I think it is, that or a TrumpStation manipulation tactic to get others to do it too like a TikTok challenge :yeshrug:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
I don't think you understand why the tweet exist. Its literally something sony stans do in every xbox tweet.
There will be tons of post with just that line "Playstation better" so imo I'm glad they acknowledged that there is low IQ trolls just repeating nonsense in a way that resembles "a bot"

That's what I think it is, that or a TrumpStation manipulation tactic to get others to do it too like a TikTok challenge :yeshrug:
I don't think YOU understand my Kodak -YB reference. It's literally the EXACT same situation. :heh: no matter what Kodak posts, YB stans keep commenting "YB better". So, like Xbox, he got trolled into making a post about how he wish they'd stop.

Like I said, it looks weak. Why even acknowledge the trolls? At least shyt on PlayStation instead of making a corny joke about getting trolled. I would've respected it more if they REALLY took a jab at PlayStation. This tweet is just masked feelings

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I don't think YOU understand my Kodak -YB reference. It's literally the EXACT same situation. :heh: no matter what Kodak posts, YB stans keep commenting "YB better". So, like Xbox, he got trolled into making a post about how he wish they'd stop.

Like I said, it looks weak. Why even acknowledge the trolls? At least shyt on PlayStation instead of making a corny joke about getting trolled. I would've respected it more if they REALLY took a jab at PlayStation. This tweet is just masked feelings
I don't think YOU understand, Microsoft isn't comparable to Kodak :stopitslime:
Nobody gives a fukk about either of those fanbases enough for trolling to matter.

This is big business, and there's waves of minions doing fukk shyt. I'm glad they mentioned it, and I know you don't be in them twitter streets on microsoft street. Its like a Mortytown over there, bunch of Mortytown Locos running amok I tells ya :damn:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
The fact that there are enough "troll" responses to make Xbox tweet this, says a lot about the console most people prefer :pachaha:
Is that what it says or does it say that Sony Stans are maaaaaad hurt at what xbox is doing?

And sony isn't looking equally as pathetic as an online troll. Begging for them to not approve of the sale :laff:
Like what are we really doing here mr "critic", how come xbox gamers who prefer xbox, how come they not flooding sony tweets with Xbox Better?
Maybe, just maybe we know this and we don't have to troll on twitter like a fukkin loser in real life :picard: