The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do my lil workouts and this thing says I burned 1500 calories

I lifted for 30-40 min and walked 5 miles

Idk how accurate that is
It breaks it down between exercise calories & regular movement calorie. I gotta feeling that is the total of the two .

Fitbit is much better imo tracking calories . My issue with the Apple Watch is it doesn’t properly transfer calories to the MyFitnessPal app.

Damn shame Apple doesn’t have their own fitness app . Other than that the watch is goat

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
something is way off for yours.

you have your weight and age setup?
5’10 240:flabbynsick:

Those totals are completely wrong. You only at 500 calories from the walking and no way you burning 1k calories in weight lifting in that time frame unless you doing squats walking up a hill with no rest
Nah it’ll probably say about 250 cals from weight lifting then some from the 5 miles. As the day goes on a little more will get added

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Make sure your height and weight are accurate in the Health app. If you're a fat fukk that weights 320lbs then yeah I can see it saying that much after a 5 mile walk and some lifting.

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
your weight is probably why youre burning so many calories.

As you slim down it will be less and less.

This.

As you lose weight and become more fit you will burn less calories assuming all things are the same.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Garmin watches/Garmin Connect do a better job tracking everything and if you are running/working out, you flat out need physical buttons so shyt “just works” instead of a touch screen.

I barely use my Apple Watch and have been rocking with a Garmin Forerunner 645 literally every day. Get a smart scale, sync the data and get a better sense of your true totals. Apple Watch tries to do too much for a casual audience.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
It breaks it down between exercise calories & regular movement calorie. I gotta feeling that is the total of the two .

Fitbit is much better imo tracking calories . My issue with the Apple Watch is it doesn’t properly transfer calories to the MyFitnessPal app.

Damn shame Apple doesn’t have their own fitness app . Other than that the watch is goat
In watchOS 7 and IOS-14 they will have more options for fitnesses tracking.

Last edited: