Are Razer laptops any good, or should I try macbook pro?

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I see complaints about Razer laptops and the company in general. I have no experience with Apple tho, so I prefer windows:jbhmm:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Typing, research. I want something with power tho cuz I got someone who edit vids and shyt
They’re both good. Really going to come down to whether your editing software is more CPU or GPU intensive and then whether you’ll want to play games.

Some other options for you to consider

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I see complaints about Razer laptops and the company in general. I have no experience with Apple tho, so I prefer windows:jbhmm:

sorry, but the current macbook pro's are the gold standards in laptops. that's unless u need to game. everything else, it's GOAT status.

GOAT battery
GOAT processor
GOAT screen
GOAT resale value

I paid like $2600 for the MBP I'm typing this on in late 2021 when they did the redesign and dropped the M1 Pro/Max, and this shyt is still god tier. fast as hell, battery last well over 12 hours and I've NEVER seen this thing crash once.

also, u can get current model MBP's off the apple refurb website now that M2 processors are out. M1's are still phenomenal if u were to save money getting the older model. am I lying @humminbird ?

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
sorry, but the current macbook pro's are the gold standards in laptops. that's unless u need to game. everything else, it's GOAT status.

GOAT battery
GOAT processor
GOAT screen
GOAT resale value

I paid like $2600 for the MBP I'm typing this on in late 2021 when they did the redesign and dropped the M1 Pro/Max, and this shyt is still god tier. fast as hell, battery last well over 12 hours and I've NEVER seen this thing crash once.

also, u can get current model MBP's off the apple refurb website now that M2 processors are out. M1's are still phenomenal if u were to save money getting the older model. am I lying @humminbird ?
You got a big dikk, breh :wow:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Mmmmmmmmmm

GOAT battery
GOAT processor
GOAT screen
GOAT resale value

What specs is your macbook? Im one of those ppl that overdo shyt. Like I want a M2 max with 32(memory or ram. I know apple calls it something else) and like 2tb of storage cuz I know apple doesn't allow upgrades later like pcs. Bit that shyt gone set a breh back. Those Macbook pro prices are :damn:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Apple silicon MacBook Pro+Final Cut since you want to do video editing.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Go with Windows, get a premium brand. More bang for your buck avoiding the Apple tax, and you can game and upgrade.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Go with Windows, get a premium brand. More bang for your buck avoiding the Apple tax, and you can game and upgrade.
Probably the best bet if you’re familiar with windows/power user.

I honestly only use my MacBook for photo and video editing. Windows has better file management and ease of use for a lot of basic tasks that I never really think about until I’m on my MacBook.

Form factor, screen, battery life, and performance are all great on my surface laptop 5, but the lack of dedicated video card is limiting. :francis:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Mmmmmmmmmm

What specs is your macbook? Im one of those ppl that overdo shyt. Like I want a M2 max with 32(memory or ram. I know apple calls it something else) and like 2tb of storage cuz I know apple doesn't allow upgrades later like pcs. Bit that shyt gone set a breh back. Those Macbook pro prices are :damn:

M1 pro
32 GB RAM
1TB HDD