Are people panhandling for "College Tuition" in your city?

Daps
This has been going on for a while but there are people out there at gas stations, walmart parking lots, ect. that actually go up to you asking if you can donate a couple dollars so that they can pay they college tuition :rudy:

Are they doing that in yall cities...the shyt pisses me the fukk off. Who in their right mind thinks you can actually gather college tuition a couple dollars at a time? :stopitslime:

I ran into the same bytch twice...she came up to me and my sister at walmart with that bullshyt speech about tryna pay for college. Then I ran into the bytch at a Hess parking lot when I was wit my homie...I was like, you dont remember me...I saw you at the walmart last week.

:snoop:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This has been going on for a while but there are people out there at gas stations, walmart parking lots, ect. that actually go up to you asking if you can donate a couple dollars so that they can pay they college tuition :rudy:

Are they doing that in yall cities...the shyt pisses me the fukk off. Who in their right mind thinks you can actually gather college tuition a couple dollars at a time? :stopitslime:

I ran into the same bytch twice...she came up to me and my sister at walmart with that bullshyt speech about tryna pay for college. Then I ran into the bytch at a Hess parking lot when I was wit my homie...I was like, you dont remember me...I saw you at the walmart last week.

:snoop:

She's on drugs broski. fukk outta here with panhandling for college tuition. Not saying she's not in college, but I am saying she's on drugs

Daps
Nah its not one chick...its random chicks (haven't seen a dude do this). I just saw the same chick twice. but they're everywhere...with that dumb ass binder and papers and shyt...I guess they not doin this in yall cities...:ld: