Are nurses and Doctors beefin?

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
heard a convo the other day about how nurses think doctors are overrated, and doctors think nurses aint shyt

we having greys anatomy wars in our hospitals now? :whoa:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
this ain't nothin new. a lot of doctors are arrogant know-it-alls, and the nurses feel like they are the ones who truly run the hospitals.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beef been on since Florence Nightingale...

When I was doing my physiotherapy degree, we had like a conference with all other healthcare professionals, to help us understand each other's roles...

In my experience, nurse beef with other nurses more than with anybody else though...

Nursing is snitch central, I think they get taught to snitch on each other from day one...A lot of them are on some "I don't want to lose my license, so when I am snitching, I am only protecting myself and the patient" mentality...

Too many women in one high stress environment is NOT a good thing...

realjwann

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
at the hospital i work the doctors are the owners...currently there is drama with doctors not entering their own orders but unwillimg to cosign orders we enter for them:comeon:...some docs are cool as hell while others are arrogant idiots who are about to kill you if it wasnt for us catching their mistakes...the true beef is between female nurses, its a bytchfest..:huhldup: but we male nurses usually get along well...:manny:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
at the hospital i work the doctors are the owners...currently there is drama with doctors not entering their own orders but unwillimg to cosign orders we enter for them:comeon:...some docs are cool as hell while others are arrogant idiots who are about to kill you if it wasnt for us catching their mistakes...the true beef is between female nurses, its a bytchfest..:huhldup: but we male nurses usually get along well...:manny:

screenlg3.jpg