Are nikkas letting off fireworks in your hoods?

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, dumb little niglets shooting at each other. Ahh, to be young and dumb again.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Yes. They've been doing this for the last week and will continue for another week.

I don't know where these clowns are getting so much money for all these damn firecrackers.

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
I'm looking at them out the window right now, but I don't live in the hood, I'm a suburbanite.

Tha Truth

A very very nice girl
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Yeah but their fireworks are somewhat good but the Macy's fireworks always have me like :ohhh:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
out here, the fireworks have been on an popping for the last month. mind you fireworks are totally illegal in illinois :krs:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
out here, the fireworks have been on an popping for the last month. mind you fireworks are totally illegal in illinois :krs:

Exactly. This ish has been messing up my sleeping patterns.

Inconsiderate mofos :to:.

I even got to keep my cat in the house cus these dudes are known to shoot at small animals :snoop:.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Yes. They've been doing this for the last week and will continue for another week.

I don't know where these clowns are getting so much money for all these damn firecrackers.

You don't live in the hood. You can't participate in this thread. :shaq2:

I even got to keep my cat in the house cus these dudes are known to shoot at small animals :snoop:.

One of my dogs is scared ****LESS of fireworks (the noise, especially), because my neighbors a while back had a party and shot some at her. Them lil ****ers. :smh:

People don't think. :smh: