Are Lawsuits Equivalent to Snitching?

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
boosie-badazz-c-mon-man-1xewnevoip4jg124.gif

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Naw because a judge is there really as a neutral party and so someone wont get cheated. It’s a civil trial. You basically saying let’s take it to my boy Jeremy that always calls it fair.

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
unless you are another criminal telling on someone in the same game as you, there's no such thing as "sntiching" in my opinion.

are there some things that i think it would be petty to tell your boss/the autorities/whatever about sure.

but snitching should be reserved for people involved in crime telling on other people involved in crime.

if you know your neighbor a killer/pedo/beats his wife and you call the cops, that's not snitching in my opinion. if you sue somebody who wronged you, that's not snitching either.

now you can use our court system in a bytchmade way, lots of rich people do that, lot's of losers trying to get a quick come up litigiously do that. it's not snitching tho.

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
unless you are another criminal telling on someone in the same game as you, there's no such thing as "sntiching" in my opinion.

are there some things that i think it would be petty to tell your boss/the autorities/whatever about sure.

but snitching should be reserved for people involved in crime telling on other people involved in crime.

if you know your neighbor a killer/pedo/beats his wife and you call the cops, that's not snitching in my opinion. if you sue somebody who wronged you, that's not snitching either.

now you can use our court system in a bytchmade way, lots of rich people do that, lot's of losers trying to get a quick come up litigiously do that. it's not snitching tho.
Where u from? People have died for talking aka snitching....might sound backwards but life is real.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Yea if you’re retarded it is

Imagine I’m doin business wit a nikka and he stealin money but I don’t wanna sue him cuz real nikkas cause violence behind money :dead:

IEP ass nikkas

Daps

I mean if you tell on your neighbor for welfare fraud or for illegally streaming or something else victimless and frivolous that doesn’t effect them directly you’re acting like a Karen and that’s snitching. But I agree otherwise.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean if you tell on your neighbor for welfare fraud or for illegally streaming or something else victimless and frivolous that doesn’t effect them directly you’re acting like a Karen and that’s snitching. But I agree otherwise.
yeah I'm being rigid with the word, it is definitely karen goofy behavior.

and yeah I mean people will call it snitching colloquially, but I do think we should not try to make regular people live by these goofy ass snitch codes.

now would I tell/testify if I did fear my life was in jeopardy and I had information? it all depends on the crime. how I came upon that information in my mind determines whether someone is/should be considered a snitch tho.

like if it's a wife who knows her husband a criminal and she eating off the fruits of his illicit behavior, then I think that would be snitching too, even if she's not directly involved in the criminal activities, she is part of the life of crime. I just don't like accusing random citizens or people using our legal system the way it was meant to be used of being snitches.

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
Didn't watch but probably about boosie suing his brother for fraud/identity theft. No that is not snitchin.