ARE HOMOSEXUALS MALES CAPABLE OF MAKING LOVE?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most of us who have been in long term committed heterosexual relationships have probably experienced a kind of intercourse called "making love" and another called "f+cking"...

In my personal experience, ex-girlfriends have told me they knew when I was "making love to them" and when I was "f+cking them"...

After taking a Human Sexuality course, my homophobia was rekindled a little bit...

And I started asking myself, "are homosexual males capable of making love?"

Even when you are having heterosexual anal sex, there are only a very few women in this world who would say that you "made love to them" after anal intercourse...

Scientifically speaking, the anus is not designed for intercourse...Before having anal sex with somebody, they have to clean out their rectum and you have to use exogenous lubricant...That seems like a dirty job, and I have a hard time associating that with "love making"...

Like can gay people even have spontaneous sex without putting themselves at risk for some kind of disease or urinary tract infection...?

I don't see how gay sex can ever be described as "making love"...

That's like eating food from the garbage bin, regardless of how clean the garbage bin is, can you really say you are 'fine dinning' if your meal is served a garbage bin...?

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Why do so many ppl care about what gay nikkas are doin, and how they are doin it?:wtf:

Alot of the shyt they do is still a mystery to me....and i want it to remain that way.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Straight males shouldn't be concerned with what gay males do in their bedrooms.

:skip:

So why isn't gay marriage already legal all over the USA...?

Your response is type ignorant, it's like saying "Christians should be concerned about what Muslims do inside their mosques"

A thinking man should be concerned with whatever is going on around him...

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Why do so many ppl care about what gay nikkas are doin, and how they are doin it?:wtf:

Alot of the shyt they do is still a mystery to me....and i want it to remain that way.

Indeed...this thread is too deep for nothing...

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
:skip:

So why isn't gay marriage already legal all over the USA...?

Your response is type ignorant, it's like saying "Christians should be concerned about what Muslims do inside their mosques"

A thinking man should be concerned with whatever is going on around him...

Bro, it's 6:30 in the morning and you're thinking about the intricacies of how sexual deviants have sex. If you're not gay you shouldn't even care.

Gay marriage is a completely different issue. Stop thinking about gay sex, fakkit.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

This question is not about "what gay nikkass are doin, and how they are doin it?"

It's a philosophical question about human sexuality...

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
This question is not about "what gay nikkass are doin, and how they are doin it?"

It's a philosophical question about human sexuality...

It's a question about nikkas fukkin...how they are fukkin. And all i'm sayin is: I don't care. :comeon:

Talkin about...when a nikka sticks his dikk in another nikka...is it still making love. FOH nikka:heh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro, it's 6:30 in the morning and you're thinking about the intricacies of how sexual deviants have sex. If you're not gay you shouldn't even care.

Gay marriage is a completely different issue. Stop thinking about gay sex, fakkit.

hahaha...

It's not a question of gay sex...

If a smart man a long time ago did not ask the question "do women even have orgasm?" We wouldn't have all the scientific knowledge we have about female sexuality...

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Read thread title, skipped to Sol's post and thought it would be the end of the thread.

But considering that there are gay couples who have been together for decades, I assume having sex during this time, claiming their love for one another then the obvious answer would be yes.

The fukk is making love anyway? It's not even clearly defined for heterosexuals.