Are Female Heroes Ruining Action Movies?

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Okay i'm watching Deadpool/Wolverine and thinking of a few other action movies and even TV Series.
When women fight the thing is they always choose barbie dolls, like super skinny women with toothpick arms.
If you look at Superman/Batman movie when Steppenwolf came all the amazonian women were kinda buff, so it was more believable.

But remember when the CW had that skinny anorexic catwoman?

Every time I see it it kinda ruins it for me more and more the more I see it.

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
Never really thought about it to be honest. But I guess attractiveness trumps all else when it comes to these female characters

Don't blame the women blame the studio execs and the incels they pander to

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
its not the women characters its the writing.... and the writers not logically thinking it through a physically smaller women shouldnt be able to out muscle you... but OUTSMARTING YOU yes...or being faster than you in H2H.... yes...:ld:

Last edited:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Nah Furiosa was flames. I think it's moreso when writers lean on bullshyt because "women are invincible and can do anything" type energy which is just something that we have to work through. Once female leads get their sea legs we'll start to see more realistic portrayal. We're already seeing it. Movies not relying on sexual assault/trauma or "she just is" powers to make strong female characters. Alot of times it's dudes writing women that way too. Just a matter of time.