Are fat men attractive?

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Hello angels, I'm Still Ill FC. I like The Smiths. My favorite song is Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others. My question today is are women into fat guys?

Fat girls get dogged by men. It's vicious, but most guys date fat girls. Lol, men, right? We treat them like a drug habit and try not to claim or be seen with them. Men assuming all girls are looking for a six pack six foot with six figures.

Lol unfortunately I'll never be six feet. It really pisses me off. I've had a six pack, an expensive car, and hella cash and I feel like I never got one girl because of it. When I look sad, dress casually, and skate I get more play. Girls tell me everyday they like my smile and my skateboard. I've never heard a girl tell me they like my car or my designer clothes. Maybe it's just cali. Angels, I'd love to hear from you.

- Still Ill FC

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I like a bigger man because I'm bigger myself.

Just like a man doesn't want a sloppy fat woman ... I don't want a sloppy fat man.

Ex:
TeamThick2.png

A chubby dark skin man with a beard....:banderas:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Hello angels, I'm Still Ill FC. I like The Smiths. My favorite song is Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others. My question today is are women into fat guys?

Fat girls get dogged by men. It's vicious, but most guys date fat girls. Lol, men, right? We treat them like a drug habit and try not to claim or be seen with them. Men assuming all girls are looking for a six pack six foot with six figures.

Lol unfortunately I'll never be six feet. It really pisses me off. I've had a six pack, an expensive car, and hella cash and I feel like I never got one girl because of it. When I look sad, dress casually, and skate I get more play. Girls tell me everyday they like my smile and my skateboard. I've never heard a girl tell me they like my car or my designer clothes. Maybe it's just cali. Angels, I'd love to hear from you.

- Still Ill FC
Smfh. Y'all cats are something else man. Anywho to answer your question yes they do but being realistic its mainly going to be other bigger women. Now of course there are outliers but the badder women not going for that unless you have status and the like.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
But yeah, I find fat guys attractive. I mean, I'm big myself. However, As another poster said, I also don't like sloppy fat guys.
Do you think you would if you weren't big? Also being honest if you had your choice are you taking in shape guy or fat guy all other things being equal as far as looks?

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Do you think you would if you weren't big? Also being honest if you had your choice are you taking in shape guy or fat guy all other things being equal as far as looks?
Yes.

as for the second question. That is kind of a tough one to answer because I don't have a specific type as far as looks wise. If I think you're cute, then you're cute. if you're not, then you're not.:yeshrug: So it would be hard for me to choose which one I would take.

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
They can be, but overall physically for me, no and that's mainly to do with their mentality regarding their weight. If he leads a healthy lifestyle and he isn't life threatening obese then all is well. We can do crossfit together.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I like a bigger man because I'm bigger myself.

Just like a man doesn't want a sloppy fat woman ... I don't want a sloppy fat man.

Ex:
TeamThick2.png

A chubby dark skin man with a beard....:banderas:

lol i can guarantee that this guy is slamming instathots.