Are cubans in FL racist ? and where are the black cubans at?

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
My fl residents lemme know:upsetfavre:

Like i said on the other thread music videos from ross n nem paint a very different picture.

Last edited:

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
My fl goons lemme know:upsetfavre:

Most goons are illiterate so i'd highly doubt you'd find any posting on message boards :russ:.

But yeah, i've heard some stories about cubans hating blacks yet listening to rap music.

There was a thread on boxden a long time ago about latinos hating blacks an some cuban from Dade said something like "yeah, blacks dont like us and we dont like them" yet he was posting on a hip hop forum :heh:.

I heard there's a lot of beef between haitians and cubans. We're so focused on the race war out in cali with blacks and mexicans but we never had a discussion about haitians and cubans :ohhh:.

Hopefully someone from Miami can speak on this.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Most goons are illiterate so i'd highly doubt you'd find any posting on message boards :russ:.

But yeah, i've heard some stories about cubans hating blacks yet listening to rap music.

There was a thread on boxden a long time ago about latinos hating blacks an some cuban from Dade said something like "yeah, blacks dont like us and we dont like them" yet he was posting on a hip hop forum :heh:.

I heard there's a lot of beef between haitians and cubans. We're so focused on the race war out in cali with blacks and mexicans but we never had a discussion about haitians and cubans :ohhh:.

Hopefully someone from Miami can speak on this.

Come on breh :what:

but we never had a discussion about haitians and cubans :ohhh:.

It was documented in vice city:patrice:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
My fl residents lemme know:upsetfavre:

Like i said on the other thread music videos from ross n nem paint a very different picture.
Like any other nationality some will be racist and some are cool as hell.