Are black males an endangered species? Should they be put in endangered group?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
DL Hughley brings comedy to social commentary in the world premiere of his original one-hour social experiment, “DL Hughley: The Endangered List,” premiering on COMEDY CENTRAL on Saturday, October 27 at 11:00 p.m. ET/PT.

Despite promises of a post-racial America in the age of Obama, things have not improved for African-Americans. Some households have lost 53% of their net worth in the recent recession, and one in three american black men may face going to prism for bullisssh. Meanwhile, anyone that disrupts the habitat of the California tiger salamander gets slapped with a $50,000 fine.

What would happen if black people had the same protections as this salamander? In this one-hour satirical documentary special, Hughley sets out to try to add “the black man” to the Environmental Protection Agency’s Endangered Species list. He travels across the nation gathering evidence and interviewing experts on race, religion, and politics in a quest to save his people. Throughout his journey, interspersed with segments from an all-new stand-up set, Hughley recruits a group of white sorority girls for support, challenges an anti-gay preacher, and even tries to see eye to eye with a Neo-Nazi.

The uncensored version of the special will be available on October 28 in HD and SD on iTunes, Zune Video Marketplace on Xbox, and Amazon Instant Video.

DL Hughley Video | Comedy Central Stand-Up | Bro Life

DL Hughley The Endangered List 2012 HDTV x264-2HD - torrent download

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
Ugh I watched that dumb ass show last night. It was terrible

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
I couldnt watch the whole things,

parts of it was too c00nish for me...

too many c00ness with black folk...I was watching king of comedy on comedy central and Cedric, comedian, saying blacks cant be president, though King of comedy was filmed in 1999/2000 its too much c00nery...and the beverly hills cops was on, and in the acting world, there is still racism...

then dl hughley, still with the c00nery, its interesting... I thought when he said black, or sent those cac girls - all copestic, I saw the support yall got from the cacs, not many folk was signing...just keep them pockets far, and they aint evening signing yall up, even if its for a tv show

Are black males an endangered species? Should they be put in endangered group?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:childplease: I see alooooot of nikkas where I go DL and when I'm at the movies I'm feelin like Michael "less nikkas" Jordan:mjpls:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That shyt was stupid. Comedians are not funny

zmAaE.png