are all fat people lazy

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
edit: not all, but most....i swear all my fat co-workers got a shytty work ethic, i do everything just about, while these 3 lazy fukks get paid doing hardly nothing, working hard isnt a problem, because im a beast with crazy work ethic...but i still feel like im being played....i only seen 1 overweight person grind....i wont call her fat out of respect

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
Yup, I made a thread on here before saying that fat people's resumes should be flagged on sight. Not only are they lazy but they also clearly have terrible problem solving skills. Fat people should be treated as second class citizens.

:pachaha:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup, I made a thread on here before saying that fat people's resumes should be flagged on sight. Not only are they lazy but they also clearly have terrible problem solving skills. Fat people should be treated as second class citizens.
ever notice, they have the best positions and pay also...wtf am im missing, do they stick together or something?

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
ever notice, they have the best positions and pay also...wtf am im missing, do they stick together or something?
I feel like people feel obligated to move them up because when a fat person does something right, even if it's basic stuff, it just seems so much grander because you just expect them to be a useless piece of shyt by the way they look. :patrice: It's like when a regular person aces their math test - it's cool, like: "Good job, son!" but if a retarded person does it, the accomplishment just seems so much greater. That's what fat people are - physical retards. :manny:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its possible but i know for damn sure im tired of a lazy fat fukk getting paid more then me & working less than me

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
That's so true

All the fat people I have worked with have terrible work attitudes. They complain about it always being too hot. Never put too much effort into anything.
Always gotta rest

Think they make it up by being funny

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
tumblr_mimyettvHS1rnox1so1_400.gif

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Fat people always talking about how they need to lose weight and won't do shyt about it.,why are they at McDonald's? Why are they eating donuts? Why are they watching TV all day instead of going for a jog? Why are they feeding their children crap to eat? Why are they taking the elevator to go down two stories when they could take the stairs? Fattiness is serious mental illness and needs to be diagnosed by sending all fat fukks to a 3rd world country where they can eat grain and water all day...