Arcadium Trekkies, what's the best Star Trek game ever?

GrudgeBooty

Rookie
Daps
Don't worry about the system if the game exists I'll get it. But, upon doing YT research it seems like the best Star Trek game is basically the least shytty star trek game? :yeshrug:

Should I just wait for a Star Trek mod in Starfield? Score a win for ugly AND short gang and pipe down Counselor Troi with a Ferengi? Bring her aboard my Borg cube and assimilate her with this cybernetic dikk?

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
The best Star Trek game isn't even a Star Trek game. Pulsar: Lost Colony satisfies the itch better than any other Trek game. It is indie and can be rough, but they nailed the game play spirit.

If we stick to the franchise name, then it's probably the current MMORPG. I didn't like it enough to keep playing, but it still gets updates and you go through many of the popular OG moments.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
To be honest…the Star Trek PSVR game was amazing to me. Problem is it’s the best experience when you’re playing multiplayer with friends and VR isn’t widely adopted enough. The times I did get to play with a full team of friends it was an experience like no other.

GrudgeBooty

Rookie
Daps
To be honest…the Star Trek PSVR game was amazing to me. Problem is it’s the best experience when you’re playing multiplayer with friends and VR isn’t widely adopted enough. The times I did get to play with a full team of friends it was an experience like no other.
Damn, a VR game prbly is the one I can't play. I was not expecting that!