Arcadium posters, it's time to recruit our Rec Room brehs

ODOYLE RULES

Rookie
Daps
From what i can tell, this sub-forum is the main one lacking. the spot, coli, and TLR are ahead of the pace.

Simply, we need to recruit the brehs over here. PM them, put 'the-coli.com' link in your sig on sohh, try to minimize your posting on sohh, posts links on your twitter/facebook.

Also it would help if you guys created the main threads that you were active in on that site. For example, if you were a heavy poster in the anime threads on sohh, create an official one here and pm the brehs to come over here.

This site has done incredible traffic for the first few days but we need to capture this epic time and build on the momentum. Since we do not have a hip hop mainpage to attract users like sohh/ahh have, we all need to do our part to help recruit people here virally and P2P so the community continues grow. Lets not leave that responsibility to a few. The owners of this site are the users, so the responsibility is our hands.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
People need to make threads on Tech/Game related stuff, if the same info is posted here and TRR then the migration will continue.

But we have to make this forum active, and provide information that people used to check TRR for.

Just sayin'...

ODOYLE RULES

Rookie
Daps
People need to make threads on Tech/Game related stuff, if the same info is posted here and TRR then the migration will continue.

But we have to make this forum active, and provide information that people used to check TRR for.

Just sayin'...

I agree. I was not a TRR poster, so I don't have as much pull as some others. I think you and couple others who were heavy posters in there need to re-create some of the big platinum threads over here and also PM those you are cool with on the other side. I will send pm's to those I know.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
People are just waiting so they don't have to hang their head in shame if they must go back to SOHH if something happens to this site. Which is a p*ssy attitude in my opinion. The server issues this morning probably had a lot of people shook, buuuuuuuuut as you can see, we're flying in a brand new 787 and SOHH is still kite status.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
People are just waiting so they don't have to hang their head in shame if they must go back to SOHH if something happens to this site. Which is a p*ssy attitude in my opinion. The server issues this morning probably had a lot of people shook, buuuuuuuuut as you can see, we're flying in a brand new 787 and SOHH is still kite status.

:gladbron:

ODOYLE RULES

Rookie
Daps
i agree it will happen naturally but we can still do little things like sending pm's and putting the link in your sig. also simply stop posting on that site will drive traffic here.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Let them come on their own, the most I do is browse there for a second and look for an active thread with notables and ask why the fukk they still post there. But yeah, part of what will draw them is taking that Rec Room shyt to a new level here.

I still think this place should be called Digital Underground tho. That name was perfect.