Applebees :mjpls: Over Large Tip?

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
One of the reasons why having cash on you at all times isn't archaic or outdated as others may wanna make it seem.
Even when I'm out with friends and they all paying with card and I got cash, if the Waiter/Waitress held it down, I tip for the whole group in cash, giving it to them DIRECTLY so no Restaurant shenanigans' can ruin the gesture.​

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Tips are shared at those restaurants. Should have just slid her some cash and on the low.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
The most important question is how the fukk did 14 people eat for under 280 tax included?

That’s cheaper than goddamn Five Guys. Applebees prices are THAT low?
They have 2 for 20, 2 for 30 ect. Where you get two complete meals, with sides and appetizers with each meal.

So yea I can see it being that low. Kids meals like 8.99 ect

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
They're mad when you didn't tip at all. Then it was anger about not tipping enough. Now it's always tip cash, in a society where people aren't realistically going to the bank everytime they go to a restaurant. Next thing they'll complain about depending upon the size of the check, this is the lowest type we'll accept.

I really appreciate my F&B people, but they gotta stop with all this shyt. Take that shyt up with your boss and ask them to leave a "cash tip only" sign in the front or find a job somewhere that practices that.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
If you leave a tip on the card the tip is split. So always keep some on me when I go out and I hand the server the cash myself before I go because managers at those places can be sheisty.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
The most important question is how the fukk did 14 people eat for under 280 tax included?

That’s cheaper than goddamn Five Guys. Applebees prices are THAT low?

Crazy as it sounds the answer is yes. They have a lot group and lunch specials.

Last time I went they had 50 cent boneless wings.