Apple TV free for a year if you TMobile pimpin, offer starts tomorrow (8/25)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
All for the low price of T-Mobile leaking your name, address, and social security number then trying to hide it.
They didn't get sued worldwide and lose for it like Sony tho :sas1:
Spill the Tea-Mobile :scust:
Like damn near everything, T-Mobile had a data breach. These things happen literally at all times. And it's unfortunate, especially for those who are not financial literate and don't know how to protect themselves :manny:

With that said, get your free year of apple TV if you are already a member or new to the service. Y'all see the hate :win:

And if you want to be educated, what wireless company you know what hasn't been thru the same or worse?
Verizon
Verizon Breach: 6 Million Customer Accounts Exposed

nikkaz got at&t hostage right now
A Notorious Hacker Gang Claims to Be Selling Data on 70 Million AT&T Subscribers

If you wanna see the entire breach scope, look here...

Data breaches in the first half of 2021 exposed 18.8 billion records

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
OP on like 15 different trial services
ric-flair-strut.gif

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Man you really need to put that + symbol behind Apple TV so people could know what you’re really talking bout. And that there’s a reason they are giving it away.
I don't know of the reason, but if you're certain then speak on it. If you're saying because of a data breach... ok, and?

I know you're not acting like accepting this gift will expose you. This is for customers, they already have your information. And I would edit the title to Apple+ but I can't because I'm a famous poster so as a joke they took away my ability to edit my own threads. My other username I can't edit my own post :mindblown:

Censorship is a bytch...

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I don't know of the reason, but if you're certain then speak on it. If you're saying because of a data breach... ok, and?

I know you're not acting like accepting this gift will expose you. This is for customers, they already have your information. And I would edit the title to Apple+ but I can't because I'm a famous poster so as a joke they took away my ability to edit my own threads. My other username I can't edit my own post :mindblown:

Censorship is a bytch...
I think we are talking about two different things. I was just referring to the difference between free Apple TV and free Apple TV+.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
All for the low price of T-Mobile leaking your name, address, and social security number then trying to hide it.
Ya im on t mob n pissed as fukk. They better offer lifetime identity theft protection after this bullshyt, not a year of apple tv