Apparently there are trans who are waking up to smell the music

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Even though it's the wrong thread, shyt is hilarious and somehow seems appropriate.

:russ: Made a wrong turn somewhere

FBZE8mh_d.jpg

:hubie:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
These muffukkas claiming to have periods now..and are all happy about it..
Talking about syncing up and bonding with femal family members and shyt..

Can't wait for this fetish to be over..

Next they'll be moving in identifying as part animal and be trying to get cosmetic surgery for it and shyt..white folk b bored man..

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn

I read this and felt sad and disturbed throughout the whole fukking thing.

The way this person makes this sound, I would not wish this on my worst enemy. The feeling of going through all of that and being disgusted by what you see between your legs and having it become something that makes you question EVERYTHING...tragic as fukk.

I legit feel bad for this person. fukk.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Why would any person mutilate their penis because of how they believe they are? Believe what you what, but if gay people can get by...having sex how they do...why the fukk would some tran feel like they too good for the gay way? WHO THE fukk TRYING TO SMASH A FAKE PUS?

A flat chested woman with no ass might go the build a body route because by societies standards, she's not feminine enough and wants to feel more comfortable and valid in her body.

Now with trans people it's the same line of logic...if the determining factor for how you gotta dress, what name you can have, who you have to be is your genitalia, you can't just be content with being an effeminate male or a masculine woman, you might think getting the correct parts to feel valid in your body is the answer, but it's obviously not.

As I said before I don't have a problem with drawing a distinction between biological sex (your body parts) and gender (how you carry and express yourself in society) but I would rather effort be putt into allowing people to do that than these science experiments. I don't think most trans people want to mutilate their genitals, they just want to be themselves without feeling ostracized.

I want people to have peace of mind and space to be themselves without ridicule, but I feel like more trans people should be advocating against these surgeries.

Last edited: