Apparently there are trans who are waking up to smell the music

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I'm all for not adhering to gender norms and all that. Ideally it would just be socially acceptable to be more masculine or feminine regardless of what parts you have so that people don't mistakenly think surgery is going to be the difference maker when it's not.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Clicked through the links and read some of the posts in there. Not surprised at all.

I feel absolutely nothing for 'her' plight since 'she' asked for it and paid for it with the help of some taxpayer dollars.

NATURAL ladies, y'all better be careful. You already know there are people out there 'farming organs'.

Y'all gon' fukk around and get kidnapped thinking you going to Dubai and wind-up in a bathtub with most of your midsection missing because some mentally ill individual found a plug.

:snooze:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
why dont they take the licenses from the doctors who do these "treatments" its a con, same with the pharmaceuticals who charge them for all the pills they need to maintain that "gender".

back and forth and back again, and the doctors and pharmacy's make billions. need to loose their licenses no proper physic valuation taken they even take them for nose/breast jobs, but changing gender is that easy.

source.gif

belief is not a fact, eddie.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
:russ:

Pre-op>>>post-op

:dame:

In this case it's Po-op :dame:

I've seen disturbing shyt in my internet life but this takes the cake. Legit put my phone down and put my head in my hands.

Brutal.

The post here with Pitbulls eating a dudes dikk off had me contemplating my whole life.

Yeah thanks for the heads up on this, not clicking that spoiler