Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Not really

my-harlem-faces-square_ae0f0b70dcc998d4486b3a85ff472b47.nbcnews-ux-600-480.jpg
Just read the caption a liberals wet dream
:gag: :scust:

Daps
2 options. They can make a hole then take part of your colon and use that to line the bussy, or they simply slice your dikk open, take the meat out, and turn it inside out and use that to line the bussy.

Both nasty AF:gag:
The fact that at some point, someone did the research, and tried this is mind blowing

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are liberal cacs pushing this transgender shyt so hard? :hhh:It makes no sense. Gender is binary unless you a hermaphrodite. :snoop:None of these shemales with artificial twats can get pregnant, ever. I doubt they can feel any type of pleasure from those artificial walls of those butt pussies either. I feel like the transgender trend is just another liberal population control tactic. Either that or wealthy cacs must love them some bussy.:sas2: I see whiteboys dressed like women with big Adam's apples everyday, some nikkas too. :what:Like nikka, you 6'7" with size 15 shoes an Adam's apple the size of a golfball, your voice deeper than Barry White and your beard stubble starts growing an hour after you shave, but you trying to fool people into thinking you're all woman. :gucci:

Transracial will never be a thing because whiteys need to protect white privilege at all costs. :stopitslime:What's funny is that race is much less well defined than gender in terms of biology. Any healthy man and any woman of any race can fukk and have a kid; ain't no child being born out of no bussy. :scust:What is considered white and what is considered black varies from country to country.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Also have you met and spoke to a lot of doctors? They tend to be very weird people. Cold and to the point and not very good at socializing though they try. They literally traumatize future doctors during medical school to make them somewhat heartless. That's how they can do what they do. Empathy isn't their strong suit

This makes logical sense when you think about it

• Dap
Reactions: MMS