Apparently there are trans who are waking up to smell the music

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Just be a gay ass crossdresser like Rupaul and call it a day.

Breh, there was a time where this shyt was crazy but nothing on this level:dwillhuh:. These dudes really out here trying to make their bum into a entire coochie. Like straight up fukk up the bag to fukk up their livelihood. Look, I'm one of those dudes that's not on that whole "fukk gays" etc "live and live" blah blah blah steez, but when my son is growing up in a society that dictates something that goes beyond human nature, the shyt just crosses the line.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Not signing up to Reddit to see abominations

Be right back I’m about to burn this thread

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Antithesis of Harlem...:wow:

Not really

my-harlem-faces-square_ae0f0b70dcc998d4486b3a85ff472b47.nbcnews-ux-600-480.jpg

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
nah nah nah you crazy mafukkas aint gone sit up here and try and to tell me that "biological sex" and "gender" are different. Mafukka they are the same thing. My entire life they been the same thing til this crazy world we live in now

"GeNdEr iS HoW You CaRRy YouRsELf"

tenor.gif

mafukka SHUT THE fukk UP I fukking hate you fake smart people

log off social media for one month and youd realize how retarded the shyt you just typed is

Well...it's not really breh saying that.....it's this nutty world we live in saying this sick stuff

The 31 genders of New York! (no joke)

Slate’s Use of Your Data

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Idk how the surgeons do it, mentally speaking. How doesn't it feel fukked up to use your advanced healing abilities to mutilate people like this, instead of repairing sick people?

Idk. Outside of urgent care Western medical can really be on some funny shyt. I have a friend who got an experimental treatment when she got lung cancer and she died a month later. shyt literally killed her before the cancer.

Also have you met and spoke to a lot of doctors? They tend to be very weird people. Cold and to the point and not very good at socializing though they try. They literally traumatize future doctors during medical school to make them somewhat heartless. That's how they can do what they do. Empathy isn't their strong suit