Apparently there are trans who are waking up to smell the music

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
mcnabb.gif
Yeah, this was my face reading the op then clicking that reddit page. Somethings you can't unclick.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
These muffukkas claiming to have periods now..and are all happy about it..
Talking about syncing up and bonding with femal family members and shyt..

Can't wait for this fetish to be over..

Next they'll be moving in identifying as part animal and be trying to get cosmetic surgery for it and shyt..white folk b bored man..
A period for men aka a gaping wound that's oozing blood
After damn near losing my wife and one of my kids during labor I appreciate what women go through

But I don't know why any man would want to he one

Beauty is pain and these nikkas seem to want to hurt :huhldup:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
So how was your experience?

:russ: wasnt me. I was curious and did my googles( experiences with post op transgender) or some shyt like that.

Interesting stuff.i felt like most people were biased because they were pro trans anyway and would say anything to make it seem like there's no difference..

One dude just kept it real and was strait up and said that shyt "was uncomfortable, and i could feel the course hair even through the condom so i stopped" and he had to use hella lube..

Personally..i wouldn't be able to get down with a man and his "wound" thats working overtime to heal itself 24 hours..thats wolverine adamatium p*ssy.
:hhh:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
A period for men aka a gaping wound that's oozing blood
After damn near losing my wife and one of my kids during labor I appreciate what women go through

But I don't know why any man would want to he one

Beauty is pain and these nikkas seem to want to hurt :huhldup:

I think the shyt turns them on..same as grown white men in business suits that wear diapers underneath..

If they could, they'd wear their diapers out in the open if they wouldnt be judge..thats comming next.

:lolbron:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
:russ: wasnt me. I was curious and did my googles( experiences with post op transgender) or some shyt like that.

Interesting stuff.i felt like most people were biased because they were pro trans anyway and would say anything to make it seem like there's no difference..

One dude just kept it real and was strait up and said that shyt "was uncomfortable, and i could feel the course hair even through the condom so i stopped" and he had to use hella lube..

Personally..i wouldn't be able to get down with a man and his "wound" thats working overtime to heal itself 24 hours..thats wolverine adamatium p*ssy.

Imagine going through ALL that just to end up with INSIDE your vagina. I’m sorry but lmfao and yuck at the same time.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
nah nah nah you crazy mafukkas aint gone sit up here and try and to tell me that "biological sex" and "gender" are different. Mafukka they are the same thing. My entire life they been the same thing til this crazy world we live in now

"GeNdEr iS HoW You CaRRy YouRsELf"

Sex is about what parts you are born with, that's biology.

There is nothing biological that dictates that girls wear pink and boys wear blue ,girls have long hair, boys wear short hear, have this type of name ect. Those are social constructs in regards to how you carry/present yourself. Just because nobody ever pointed that out to you (or me for that matter) over your life doesn't mean it wasn't there.

Once I saw it laid out like that...I'm like oh, I get THAT. I don't think you should feel the need to change your body parts just because you're more masculine or feminine in nature than your biological sex. Now I don't expect everybody to care or try to understand, but that's not me trying to be fake smart, that's me trying to be compassionate to other human beings who are obviously going through some shyt.

Last edited:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Sex is about what parts you are born with, that's biology.

There is nothing biological that dictates that girls wear pink and boys wear blue ,girls have long hair, boys wear short hear, have this type of name ect. Those are social constructs in regards to how you carry/present yourself. Just because nobody ever pointed that out to you over your (or me for that matter) life doesn't mean it wasn't there.

Once I saw it laid out like that...I'm like oh, I get THAT. I don't think you should feel the need to change your body parts just because you're more masculine or feminine in nature than your biological sex. I don't expect everybody to care or try to understand. But I'm not trying to be "fake smart", I'm trying to be compassionate to other human beings.

Ain't you an Eminem superstan tho?

Not saying you can't be both, but damn the dichotomy is crazy

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Ain't you an Eminem superstan tho?

Not saying you can't be both, but damn the dichotomy is crazy

I like Em because I used to rhyme, much bigger fan of 2pac though.

And I'm a lot of things, most of all someone doing my best to be a compassionate human being.

Last edited: