Apparently there are trans who are waking up to smell the music

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I watched a whole documentary about this, following about 4 people who realised their mistake
This is good. We need to pray they find Jesus too. We got to keep praying for the lukewarm and lost. Please pray a breh of mine wakes up to abandon iniquity. Breh was doing good but slipped back. I'm there at his crib every other day or week like some social worker. Still being the homie but keeping it 100. It hurts breh, please pray for my atheist cousin too. Love all of the coli. @CarmelBarbie @kevm3

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
These muffukkas claiming to have periods now..and are all happy about it..
Talking about syncing up and bonding with femal family members and shyt..

Can't wait for this fetish to be over..

Next they'll be moving in identifying as part animal and be trying to get cosmetic surgery for it and shyt..white folk b bored man..

Jokers need hobbies.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
ive been on the internet since the early 90s

ive seen some things in my life man.. decapitations and shyt

but this.. I.. I think I need to get off the internet for a few days man

what in THE fukk

tumblr_mispzkNyvk1r33r0fo1_500.gif

please, if you were lucky enough to not click spoilers.. dont click the spoilers.. the first few spoilers were smiley faces as usual so I thought I was safe.. I was wrong.. about the 3rd or 4th spoiler is something that almost made me throw up and I only saw the top part

mcnabb.gif

Dont click the fukking spoilers

giphy.gif

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
A flat chested woman with no ass might go the build a body route because by societies standards, she's not feminine enough and wants to feel more comfortable and valid in her body.

Now with trans people it's the same line of logic...if the determining factor for how you gotta dress, what name you can have, who you have to be is your genitalia, you can't just be content with being an effeminate male or a masculine woman, you might think getting the correct parts to feel valid in your body is the answer, but it's obviously not.

As I said before I don't have a problem with drawing a distinction between biological sex (your body parts) and gender (how you carry and express yourself in society) but I would rather effort be putt into allowing people to do that than these science experiments. I don't think most trans people want to mutilate their genitals, they just want to be themselves without feeling ostracized.

I want people to have peace of mind and space to be themselves without ridicule, but I feel like more trans people should be advocating against these surgeries.

nah nah nah you crazy mafukkas aint gone sit up here and try and to tell me that "biological sex" and "gender" are different. Mafukka they are the same thing. My entire life they been the same thing til this crazy world we live in now

"GeNdEr iS HoW You CaRRy YouRsELf"

tenor.gif

mafukka SHUT THE fukk UP I fukking hate you fake smart people

log off social media for one month and youd realize how retarded the shyt you just typed is