Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy (PS4, NS, PC, XBX) (Early 2024)

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Hold it! Get ready to battle for justice when Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy brings courtroom catharsis and devious legal duels to Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Windows, and Steam Look forward to the collection, which includes Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Dual Destinies, and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Spirit of Justice, coming in 2024!

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does anybody know of this different than the one also released on Xbox? I'm sure it's more but does it include the one that's already out?

Thanks in advance,

The mgt

These games aren't out on X-Box. They were mobile/DS games.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Does anybody know of this different than the one also released on Xbox? I'm sure it's more but does it include the one that's already out?

Thanks in advance,

The mgt
that one was the original trilogy, phoenix Wright's arc. This onei s on Apollo Justice, his protégé

the last 2 games in this trilogy are titled Phoenix Wright games but they focus heabily on Apollo's story
Capcom can release miles investigation bundle, and then maybe try a ultimate Phoenix wright collection.
I'm hoping they are. I want to play Investigations 2 legit.

I've held off emulating it in hopes we get a release stateside, one day.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I just realised they never released GAA on X-Box. :russ:
i'm honestly surprsied the series gets releaased on other platforms not Nintendo and/or mobile/pc.

I imagine the majority of sales comes from Nintendo platforms

i bet the playstation and xbox overall sales are dire

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
These games aren't out on X-Box. They were mobile/DS games.

I just realised they never released GAA on X-Box. :russ:
Don't even know what that means, I been a gamer for a long time, long long time. Know most of the gaming acronyms and what not but don't know what Gaa is. Barely know what gaas is, smoking on some gas right now tho :win:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm honestly surprsied the series gets releaased on other platforms not Nintendo and/or mobile/pc.

I imagine the majority of sales comes from Nintendo platforms

i bet the playstation and xbox overall sales are dire

Dunno about that, I'm sure it does ok on Playstation. Most Japanese games still release on Playstation, they obviously see some decent sales.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Don't even know what that means, I been a gamer for a long time, long long time. Know most of the gaming acronyms and what not but don't know what Gaa is. Barely know what gaas is, smoking on some gas right now tho :win:

I'm not sure what you are posting the first video for, I never said Ace Attorney Trilogy wasn't on X-Box. I am however saying that The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles games aren't on X-Box, which is funny.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'm not sure what you are posting the first video for, I never said Ace Attorney Trilogy wasn't on X-Box. I am however saying that The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles games aren't on X-Box, which is funny.

Well I asked if it was the same game and you replied these games are not on Xbox. Now you clarified your answer and that's because your first one was said in a way that is misleading. I think you didn't know any ace game was on it for real for real. Why would you know, you an Xbox hater, likely you assumed and this is how you're saving face. It's not that serious, you'll be wrong again in no time :myman:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well I asked if it was the same game and you replied these games are not on Xbox. Now you clarified your answer and that's because your first one was said in a way that is misleading. I think you didn't know any ace game was on it for real for real. Why would you know, you an Xbox hater, likely you assumed and this is how you're saving face. It's not that serious, you'll be wrong again in no time :myman:

Breh the games these thread are about are NOT on X-Box currently - how fukking stupid are you exactly? :what: