Anything worse then a Stomach Virus

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Just started recuperating from a Stomach Virus that I had from last night probably started at 5:30ish shytting and throwing up every 5 seconds but the worst is the stomach pains:whoo:. They make me whimper like a little 5 year old girl. I've never had Kidney Stones but i think I would prefer it, migraines aint got shyt on a Stomach Virus. I've never had truly bad toothache supposively there bad I still think I would rather deal with that. Man I feel like a 90 year old man this morning all wobbly and shyt. Got it from my brother or one of my nieces i told him not to come to the 4th of July BBQ because he was gonna get someone sick but no he had to come:pacspit:

I didn't even have it that bad but one time I was on my way home from my friends college we partied for the weekend, on the car ride home which is like 6 hours became a 10 hour ordeal because I had to make my friend stop every few miles because I caught a stomach virus worst experience in my life till this day. I felt like dying I had layers of dryness on my tongue. It traumatized me for awhile I became Tom Green in Road Trip I would never go in a car for longer than a 20 minute ride for pretty much a whole year after that.

I've had stomach issues for most of my life the shyt is a big issue you think I would be use to it but that doesnt compare to a stomach virus standing up and pacing looking at your bed at 3 in the morning or balled up rocking back and forth like a little bytch. shyts the horrible.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a stomach virus is not that bad, last for about a day or so, you just gotta shyt like 10 times a day. I once had a stomach virus that I went to the hospital for, lost about 20 pounds over a few days of water weight, it was fukkin nasty.

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
a stomach virus is not that bad, last for about a day or so, you just gotta shyt like 10 times a day. I once had a stomach virus that I went to the hospital for, lost about 20 pounds over a few days of water weight, it was fukkin nasty.

Damn it lasted that long thats rough a Stomach Virus really brings out the

in the best of us:noah:

Last edited by a moderator:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
i had swollen lymph nodes once in my stomach. everything i ate or drank, i instantly vomitted. even water. shyt sucked. after three days i went to see a doctor and they hooked me up to an IV cause i was at risk of dying of dehydration. shyt was cray

atlbound

:ryan:
Daps
Reppin
SEH
anything dealing with teeth is up there, ear infections can be woat also