AnyStream by RedFox - Rip Any Netflix And Amazon Prime Video

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
RedFox AnyStream | Download Videos from Netflix and Amazon Prime

AnyStream is an easy-to-use application that allows you to download entire series, movies, and documentaries from Netflix and Amazon Prime for offline-viewing.

Did you already miss a movie because of expired content? AnyStream will save your favorite shows and movies before the content expires and is removed from the streaming service.

Once downloaded as an MP4 file, content is unprotected and can be viewed with any video player. Additionally it can also be converted with video editing software of your choice to different file formats like MKV.

AnyStream comes with an easy-to-navigate interface, that helps you quickly find the content you're looking for.

Please note: using AnyStream is legal only for personal needs and without rights to share the downloaded material with third parties. Please respect copyrights of supported streaming providers.
who knows how long this app will last but now you can save your favorite content to the hard drive now.

Last edited:

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
At first, I read "RIP" as "R.I.P." in your title and then felt it was very off-based, considering this app seems to need those apps just in order to even work. But I see you mean actually rip instead, lol. Seems cool. I'll probably never check it out tbh tho.
i am trying it out right now.

I am currently saving the tv show "A different World". It is working. The episodes are like 228mb each. it takes time to rip each episode as it is not instant.

at least it works.

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
Is this legal?
It is legal as long the files are used for personal purposes.
the guy who created this software has a good reputation. He's released software in the past and all of there were legal. the courts can't do nothing to him.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
I don’t really see the point...

Why not just...stream it?

Also Netflix and Amazon already allow you to download and watch later...

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
I don’t really see the point...

Why not just...stream it?

Also Netflix and Amazon already allow you to download and watch later...
this is for files outside the app. the files are able to transfer and play on any device, there is no lock on the files.

some people prefer this style of media.

Last edited:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I can see the lawsuits and quick shut down of this company in the not too distant future...

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
It's just weird to me to see replies like these
I can see the lawsuits and quick shut down of this company in the not too distant future...
No offense to you B86 :whoa:

I personally cut the cord about 5 or so years ago. I watch everything netflix/amazon/etc has. Same day. I seen mulan already on day 1, I seen Bill and Ted. I don't have this low-key site I used, I just googled stream and movie name and it usually comes up. These sites usually gives you the option to stream it download but if a movie left netflix it's stroll available at the places I'm talking about. That's where the industry would focus a crackdown, this option explained here in this thread wouldn't evolve into a problem imo because there are easier solutions that have been readily available for years now.

• Dap
Reactions: B86

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
It's just weird to me to see replies like these

No offense to you B86 :whoa:

I personally cut the cord about 5 or so years ago. I watch everything netflix/amazon/etc has. Same day. I seen mulan already on day 1, I seen Bill and Ted. I don't have this low-key site I used, I just googled stream and movie name and it usually comes up. These sites usually gives you the option to stream it download but if a movie left netflix it's stroll available at the places I'm talking about. That's where the industry would focus a crackdown, this option explained here in this thread wouldn't evolve into a problem imo because there are easier solutions that have been readily available for years now.
Breh, I've been using XBMC/Kodi, Mobdro, and a combination of everything else in between for a very long time. I know what you're saying but isn't this a lil bit different, simply because of the downloading aspect of it?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Breh, I've been using XBMC/Kodi, Mobdro, and a combination of everything else in between for a very long time. I know what you're saying but isn't this a lil bit different, simply because of the downloading aspect of it?
I guess it depends on where you get your content from, I'm aware not all places do this but the ones I use the most give the option to download or stream. I stream from the Xbox. Live tv or any show.

• Dap
Reactions: B86