Anyone worked at kohls?

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
They said they'd call if I got hired by July 1st, so when the 2nd rolled around I started sparking again :birdman:

Now they just called & offered me the job, & said orientation is on Thursday :merchant:

Anyone know if/when they schedule the drug test by this point? :damn:

I'd assume I'm straight since they're offering me the job but I've heard it could be after orientation :merchant:

Help me :damn:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
They said they'd call if I got hired by July 1st, so when the 2nd rolled around I started sparking again :birdman:

Now they just called & offered me the job, & said orientation is on Thursday :merchant:

Anyone know if/when they schedule the drug test by this point? :damn:

I'd assume I'm straight since they're offering me the job but I've heard it could be after orientation :merchant:

Help me :damn:

I got interviewed at kohls one time and didnt get the job..actually I've probably got interviewed for like 30 corperate jobs like that and have never got hired..im bad at interviews breh..that's why I've been working under the table jobs for like 12 years..I did work at Starbucks for a minute in 2001 but only cuz a friend hooked it up..:yeshrug: had my co worker in the back office sitting on my lap getting her wet..then I stopped fukking with her cuz I liked my other co worker better..:pachaha:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
6 star shirt folder chris dorner cant pass kohl's rigorous drug testing policies :wow:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go to Walgreens/CVS and buy yourself a home drug test kit for like $20.

Pull your jank out n/h (:noah:), piss in the cup, and see how you did.

Unless you're inhaling a coal refinery's worth of smoke you'll prolly be ok.

I was in a similar situation last year for a retail chain that called me into an interview after I figured they had thrown me in the bushes.

:leon: Out of nowhere I got that call, nailed the interview, got hired on the spot but I had to take a drug test after smoking like a week or two before :whew:

You'll be fine b, but if you can't pass that pharmacy test you're probably fukked :umad:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Wassup brehs, am I still gettin tested? I mean when they called they told me the position & pay & asked if I accepted then gave me the date & time for orientation :ld: