Anyone watched Oculus?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
is this movie a waste of my time or is it worth a watch? i love scary movies (not the gorey type) but know no one who's seen it. it has decent ratings on rt, imdb, etc.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
It was alright for a Netflix viewing or if you happen to catch it on cable but I wouldn't recommend spending money on it specifically.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
it's been out there if you know what i mean . i've had it for a few weeks but havent peeped

it got more than decent reviews

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
i liked it. out of all the recent horror flicks in the same vein like sinister, insidious, etc (some of which the director of this movie also directed), i found it to be the best of the bunch.

i know alotta people didn't like the rationale of what the main character was doing what she was doing but ...

i understood why she was staying in the house with the mirror and trying to capture it at work and have proof so she could show the rest of the world, the police, her brother and his therapist that the mirror was evil and caused all of the deaths over the century. she wanted vindication and i can fukk with that. i also liked that she tried to plan for everything but it didn't quite work out. I also have a thing for gingers and wanted to fukk her so that plays a role in me liking the flick as well. :yeshrug:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
She kept her promise to her bro, unfortunately history repeated itself.

Overall, the movie was mediocre. I enjoyed catching a brain bleed from V/H/S more than this film. I will say,tho, that wwe studios is actually getting better........slowly...